Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

TB Joshua Says The N.aked Wilderness Prayer Of Americans Stopped Hilary Clinton - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Says The N.aked Wilderness Prayer Of Americans Stopped Hilary Clinton (554 Views)

NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / Easter: Bishop Hilary Okeke Bars Members From Chieftaincy Titles In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Says The N.aked Wilderness Prayer Of Americans Stopped Hilary Clinton by Ilekokonit: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
TB Joshua claims that his Prophecy of Hilary Clinton winning the Elections was changed because thousands of Americans went to the Wilderness to Pray N.aked and they called him to tell him this after the elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4CQ_bkCrU
Re: TB Joshua Says The N.aked Wilderness Prayer Of Americans Stopped Hilary Clinton by isan(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
As if Americans give a fu**k about u
Re: TB Joshua Says The N.aked Wilderness Prayer Of Americans Stopped Hilary Clinton by OtemSapien: 3:57am On Nov 27, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: TB Joshua Says The N.aked Wilderness Prayer Of Americans Stopped Hilary Clinton by michlins(m): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Please tell us how to pray to remove the President of the country. I prefer you to many of these God of men but you all are same

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think You Need Deliverance???? / Lack Of Education Leads To Lost Dreams And Low Income For Many Jehovah's Witness / Atheists, What Are The Best Arguments For God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.