Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Help A Nairalander To Pursue His Academic Aspirations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Nairalander To Pursue His Academic Aspirations (311 Views)

Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander To Pursue His Academic Aspirations by Betty4U: 3:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Even as I write this post this early morning and even doing such against my wishes knowing how disturbing post as this can be to some of our brothers and sisters, I still wish to use this medium to solicit for help from various Nairalanders with respect to me sourcing out finance to pursue my academic aspirations.

Over the years, my visit to the Nairalanders platform have always been for the sole aim of browsing through the daily occurrences in my country and it surrounding until my present predicament which led me to creating an account and to see what my Nigerian brothers and sisters can offer to an individual whose state of comprehending thing, I myself can't even term.

I don't want to really talk much about what led to my predicament rather I will keep the purpose abreast and short and that is :
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, HELP ME BOTH IN ADVISE, FINANCE AND OTHERWISE WITH REGARDS TO PURSUING MY EDUCATION, JUST GOT ADMISSION AND IT SEEMS MY DREAMS ARE SHATTERING, WHAT I BARGAINED FOR ISN'T WHAT I AM SEEING AND I NEED THE HELP OF FAITHFUL NAIRALANDERS PLEASE.

Cc
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Others
Pls take this to the platform Frontpage if thread as this are worthy of it.
Thanks Everybody.
Re: Help A Nairalander To Pursue His Academic Aspirations by Mattizzy(m): 6:08am On Nov 27, 2017
you joined Nairaland today and your first post its about how you need money...
who told you Nairaland is where people dash money any how..

(1) (Reply)

Release My Daughter Father Of A Level 200 Student Appealed Kidnappers / I Will Continue To Uphold UNN' S Standard - Jim Ovia / Affordable 2017 Admission Into Top Universities In The Philippines Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.