Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Release My Daughter Father Of A Level 200 Student Appealed Kidnappers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Release My Daughter Father Of A Level 200 Student Appealed Kidnappers (309 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / See My Cgpa For Level 200 First Semester, Can I still make first class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Release My Daughter Father Of A Level 200 Student Appealed Kidnappers by Dari1891: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
A level two hundred (200) student of the Department of Mass Communication at the Kwara State University, Malete, Dorcas Oluwatimilehin Olanrewaju, has reportedly abducted by some suspected kidnappers.

It was gathered that Dorcas, who is the daughter of the chairman of Correspondents' Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists in Kwara State and state correspondent of The Sun newspaper, Mr. Olanarewaju, was abducted on Thursday afternoon on her way to the campus in Malete.

For more information visit: https://mydaricus..com.ng/2017/12/a-level-200-student-of-department-of.html

(1) (Reply)

I Will Continue To Uphold UNN' S Standard - Jim Ovia / Final Year Projects / Coronary Artery Disease: Definition, Causes, Risk Factors, Complications...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.