Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Cac Living Water Devotional Guide For Mon, Nov 27 :topic - A Saviour For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cac Living Water Devotional Guide For Mon, Nov 27 :topic - A Saviour For All (505 Views)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Jesus Is Not Just A Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Devotional Guide For Mon, Nov 27 :topic - A Saviour For All by DailyDevotion1: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2017
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE For Monday, November 27, 2017 : Topic - A SAVIOUR FOR ALL
by Adegbola Akanni on November 27, 2017 in CAC Living Water, Daily Devotion

READ more local and foreign daily Devotional @ the source - www.muyilight.com

LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Monday, November 27, 2017

A SAVIOUR FOR ALL

� READ: John 12:32

MEMORISE: And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself. John 12:32

As we read the gospel story, we are surprised to see how few persons were really drawn to Christ during His life. Crowds followed Him, many from curiosity, but very few were drawn to Him in heart and life. We see, at the last, the few around the cross; there was but a little handful of clinging friends about His cross.

It was not until He had made His great sacrifice, after having been lifted up on the cross that all men began to be drawn to Him. Why was the influence of a crucified Jesus so much greater than that of a living, miracle-working Jesus? For one reason, the death of Christ revealed the wonderful love of God. All His sweet, gentle, helpful life told of love, too: but it was when He went to His cross that the full, rich glory of the Divine love was manifested. And love always draws. It is love that men need, and wherever they find it, they want to come and rest in its warmth and tenderness.

Another reason why Jesus draws most powerfully after He had been lifted up, is because the Divine Spirit is present to work on human hearts and lives. Without the drawing of the Spirit, none would ever come to Christ (John 6:44). After the precious blood had been poured out, men would come to Christ, as they are being drawn, by the Holy Ghost. Have you been drawn? Have you come to Christ? Today, the Saviour calls; oh sinner, come. Tomorrow might be too late.

PRAYER POINTS
1. I open up my heart, oh Spirit Divine; come upon me and enlighten me to do God's will.
2. Let the power of Christ's death break the worldly forces pulling me away from the Saviour.
3. Dear loving Saviour, please, draw the hearts of our families, friends and neighbours who are yet far away, to Your saving knowledge.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Isaiah 57 - 64

READ more local and foreign daily Devotional @ the source - www.muyilight.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Prophet Mohammed Contradict Jesus? / February 14th (Ash Wednesday)And April1st,(Easter)sacrilegious Days In 2018 / A Christian Marrying More Than One Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.