Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? (1383 Views)

Change Of My Wife's Name To My Family Name / My Child’s Naming Ceremony / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2017
the age long thing of carrying my name or make my name no lost is something every man craves for as we tend to get confused over the surnames our new born will bear or carry so am asking, will you allow your child to bear your own name, dad's name or granddad name?
Re: Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? by coolcatty: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mumu post

See as everyone just ignored you and your Mumu post.

Brainless man.... Asking and talking rubbish online
Re: Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? by sisisioge: 5:23am On Nov 29, 2017
Don't get the baby saddled with wahala jare. Give him his first name, middle name (if you will) and let him continue with the family surname. Simple.
Re: Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2017
coolcatty:
Mumu post

See as everyone just ignored you and your Mumu post.

Brainless man.... Asking and talking rubbish online

must everything turn to insult for you on the social media....it was not meant for you and beside those who saw it knew where I was heading and decline due to their reasons...if you can't give a meaning ful contribution on nairaland, then it's not compulsory you comment....just like or view....besides you don't know me and i don't know you and will never know you for you to be insulting here...better mind yourself and becareful
Re: Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? by Zenithpeak(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
My middle name automatically becomes my children's surname.

Same thing goes with my other male siblings.... But not what we planned.

The problem is that, our dad couldn't identify the particular person from his grandparents that bears the name originally.

I thought everyone just felt enough is enough with that name. A beautiful name though!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Most Expensive Baby Crib Costs N4.2 Billion / Your Experience While U Rejected Food At Night / See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.