Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

She Died Four Months After Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Died Four Months After Wedding (930 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Died Four Months After Wedding by GlobalGisting(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2017
It's just so painful and sad that humans can't see the future. My best friends wife died last week. Just four months after their wedding.
It's hurts me so much to see my guy so down and hopeless, his wife was everything a man could wish for. A first Class graduate from UNN, a fantastic cook, humble, obedient, virtuous.
They had a huge quarrel in Dec last year, and I played a very huge role in reuniting them. They made up in February, and immediately discovered just how much they loved each other. The girl's Mom was initially opposed to their union but later gave her blessings. They started their wedding processes in March and after their introduction, the girl took. They did their Trad and white weddings Four months ago. After the wedding they had to move out of their apartment to a bigger one and I was there to help them move and also to help buy the new furnitures and electronics needed to make the new house a haven for both the Soon to be Mom and new child. I spent 3days with them helping my friend put the house in order since he is working. The Woman would call my own fiancee to tell her what a wonderful man she's got. My girl even had to come over one day to learn how to make one of their local soups that I loved so much from her.
After the fixing of the house I left and we always chatted on whatsapp. Then last week my friend called me to tell me Angel is dead along with their son.
I've not been able to get over it and I've not even visited him. I'm just afraid, sad and depressed. Even scared of marrying now.
Lastly, I'm feeling so guilty for reuniting them in December. I should have allowed them drift apart at least they would both be alive today. I've not been able to do anything well, and I shed stolen tears on occasions. God!
Re: She Died Four Months After Wedding by Antina(f): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2017
May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss. May her soul rest in peace. So sad!!
Re: She Died Four Months After Wedding by Oyindidi(f): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
You did the right thing reuniting them. Don't blame yourself for that.

R.I.P Angel cry
Re: She Died Four Months After Wedding by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Wow.

Op it's not your fault. Some certain things beyond our understanding is just meant to happen.

Don't blame yourself. Try and visit your friend, support him emotionally. No need shying away from him and give him words of comfort.
He will bounce back to his feet soon.
He simply has to be strong and know it's already destined to happen this way.
It's well.
Re: She Died Four Months After Wedding by buchai: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2017
op this your story sounds like confession. Rip to the dead.
Re: She Died Four Months After Wedding by jaychubi: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
God gives n God takes

Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

What shall it profit a man .....,....,..................

RIP to the dead
Re: She Died Four Months After Wedding by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
What a tragedy.

This sort of stories make marrying all the more scary.
Re: She Died Four Months After Wedding by keepingmum: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Did he kill her or contribute to her death? Why do you feel they should hv remained seperated??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Nigerian Couple Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience / Saw This On Twitter. Endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.