Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) (34247 Views)

Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) by Guilderland1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
tchimatic:

I know that. I'm planning to see if I can buy some acres of land for agriculture from your town, considering the massive nature of your land mass.
That will be nice investment, although for the past 8 years I have been away from Oduma. Ukete the neighborhood to Nenwe will be the best place for such investment. Poor road network has crippled the abundance agricultural development in ODUMA.
I love that nenwe igbo dialet. grin
Re: Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) by Gummy8: 1:40am On Nov 29, 2017
A great opportunity to change your life for the better may not come with a big sign screaming “PICK ME” but it could be as simple as teaching you to do something that you can earn a living with for the rest of your life.
Medicine Counter Assistant Course is an Executive Entrepreneurial Pharmaceutical training that will teach you everything you need to know about drugs, their actions and uses. Train you on how to start up your own Pharmacy and successfully run it but that’s not the best part, you will also learn how to make dermatological skin care ointments, creams and preparation that you can sell for hundreds of thousands of naira.
This is a “ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY” calling on those who wants to transform their lives by learning to create wealth. Your solution is here now!
Classes begins in January 11th, 2018. Registration is now open
www.healthinheritance.com
Re: Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) by castro9: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2017
kissODE
Munae:
Just cos she's a bus driver doesn't make her hardworking.

Maybe her lazy ass made her lose a lot of opportunities and she had no choice but to turn to this.
Am just saying sha.

Anyway, I dey hail her, because e no easy to do this kind work. Bus drivers collect insults pass Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt / This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.