Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? (1852 Views)

Is There Anything Like Satanic Music? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Tosin17(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Some people believe that one will burn for eternity if you do not accept Christ but another school of thought says you will no longer exist that nothing like hell fire. They say the Bible say they will perish means they will cease to exist. Pls what is your take on this Bible scholars?
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by ArchangeLucifer: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2017
I'm in a better position to answer this...
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Buharimustgo: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Tosin17:
Some people believe that one will burn for eternity if you do not accept Christ but another school of thought says you will no longer exist that nothing like hell fire. They say the Bible say they will perish means they will cease to exist. Pls what is your take on this Bible scholars?

Neither the first or the second school of thought are correct.
Nobody will burn for eternity,not even the Sons of perdition.
What I know for sure is that if anyone refuses to repent and accept Christ when he has opportunity to do so,he will suffer for all his sins nobody knows what this suffering looks like but I am certain not the symbolic He'll fire as used in the scriptures,which if he had accepted Christ he wouldn't have suffered,that's why Christ Atonement is indispensable.
But there is still hope for the sinner,after he has suffered all the punishment affixed to every sin he committed since he decided to carry his own cross and not repent,He will still inherited something, this shows that God is not wicked as being portrayed by satan
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Buharimustgo:

What I know for sure is that if anyone refuses to repent and accept Christ when he has opportunity to do so,he will suffer for all his sins nobody knows what this suffering looks like but I am certain not the symbolic He'll fire as used in the scriptures,which if he had accepted Christ he wouldn't have suffered,that's why Christ Atonement is indispensable.
But there is still hope for the sinner,after he has suffered all the punishment affixed to every sin he committed since he decided to carry his own cross and not repent,He will still inherited something, this shows that God is not wicked as being portrayed by satan

Shut up your mouth you false prophet!

Woe betide you.
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Buharimustgo: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Woe betide you.

Keep deceiving yourself arch angel of Lucifer,I know you are a son perdition,your monicker says it all
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Woe betide you.

Lucifer calling someone liar....

Hehehe.

Jesus said " Your father is the devil, and he is the father of lies"

I am waiting for your lies.

Because the truth cannot come out from the son of a Liar.

Lol
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Bloody ignorant mortals above me.

On that Day, I shall trample upon your worthless skulls and enslave your weak souls for fun.

My wrath knows no equal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

On that Day, I shall trample upon your worthless skulls and enslave your weak souls for fun.

My wrath knows no equal.

The devil is threatening us.

The Devil now comments on nairaland.

Hehehe.

He doesn't know you. You're his slave already, a subject.

Do you know what he does?

Once you are enslaved already, he quickly cuts you off the surface of the Earth.

So that you don't have the chance to repent.
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Tosin17(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by gabe: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Its a myth to keep u in line

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by OtemSapien: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
There was a psychological hell fire before, but it had been rendered extinct by the light of God.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Krystalzkris(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes! There is.

I died years back and Yahweh showed me where the hell is. There are actually seven hell's. The only one we humans know bout is the seventh one.

I walked through allot them. I felt like I was in a trance because it was very real.

Then, when I woke up, my family told me that I had been gone for two days. Two days of being in the splendour and glory of god and it felt like hours to me.

Hell is real! My brethren, we only need to use our head else we'll end up living in hell.

In fact once I woke up, I removed all my artificial things and began to praise god.

There are seven hells!

Don't ask me where they are, just believe. grin grin cheesy
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Krystalzkris:
Yes! There is.

I died years back and Yahweh showed me where the hell is. There are actually seven hell's. The only one we humans know bout is the seventh one.

I walked through allot them. I felt like I was in a trance because it was very real.

Then, when I woke up, my family told me that I had been gone for two days. Two days of being in the splendour and glory of god and it felt like hours to me.

Hell is real! My brethren, we only need to use our head else we'll end up living in hell.

In fact once I woke up, I removed all my artificial things and began to praise god.

There are seven hells!

Funny story...why not die again and go jot down the whole info so u can come create a thread about it undecided
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Krystalzkris(f): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Funny story...why not die again and go jot down the whole info so u can come create a thread about it undecided
tongue tongue tongue zero humour
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Peacefullove: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Not long ago there was a topic on Nairaland FTC where a man injure his son with HOT Iron for eating his food . people flooded that thread condemning the man as " Wicked " , fine !

Those who condemn him never realized that there pastors have brainwashed them that the God of the universe does same on a higher level by NOT just iron this time around BUT Mythical hellfire [b] . uh, you agree your god is wicked ?

Truth is , the idea of burning another man repels us , no wonder jungle justice is frowned upon by the law. If humans can't do such, it [b] means the God of the universe is not what many religion proclaim him to be .
Religion is just a tool to control the masses and hellfire is the weapon to make dem submit .

There is no such thing as Hellfire

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by ArchangeLucifer: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Originakalokalo:

The devil is threatening us.

The Devil now comments on nairaland.

Hehehe.

He doesn't know you. You're his slave already, a subject.

Do you know what he does?

Once you are enslaved already, he quickly cuts you off the surface of the Earth.

So that you don't have the chance to repent.

Get behind me mortal!
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by ArchangeLucifer: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Krystalzkris:
Yes! There is.

There are seven hells!

Chai! The lie wey make dem pursue me comot 4rm heaven no reach dis one oh!

Una see injustice?!

Btw, you said you "removed your artificial things", does dat mean your trousers, make-up, bra, g-string, butt plug, etc?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Chai! The lie wey make dem pursue me comot 4rm heaven no reach dis one oh!

Una see injustice?!

Btw, you said you "removed your artificial things", does dat mean your trousers, make-up, bra, g-string, butt plug, etc?
hefriting artificial.. grin grin
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by shadeyinka(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tosin17:
OP
Hell is God's refuse dump. A place where those who are not useful to God are kept.

Can Satan die?
Hell was prepared for Satan and his followers.
If he can't, what makes you think that a human being can be anihilated?

It is certain that it is a place of anguish and regret.
Not every human being is a child of God. Some humans are not better than brute beasts.

If the righteous have varying rewards based on their faithfulness, the wicked I suppose will also be rewarded according to their level of independence from God.

Eternity is not measured in years. It is a place where there is no night, no evening and no time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by ArchangeLucifer: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Krystalzkris:

Lol. So you don't deny the butt plug abi?

PS: You won't believe I got banned from the religion section for typing "butt plug". grin
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by omoowhe: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Krystalzkris:
you should be naked by now �
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Krystalzkris(f): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Lol. So you don't deny the butt plug abi?

PS: You won't believe I got banned from the religion section for typing "butt plug". grin
eeeyaaa.. Sorry
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by shadeyinka(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Peacefullove:
Not long ago there was a topic on Nairaland FTC where a man injure his son with HOT Iron for eating his food . people flooded that thread condemning the man as " Wicked " , fine !

Those who condemn him never realized that there pastors have brainwashed them that the God of the universe does same on a higher level by NOT just iron this time around BUT Mythical hellfire [b] . uh, you agree your god is wicked ?

Truth is , the idea of burning another man repels us , no wonder jungle justice is frowned upon by the law. If humans can't do such, it [b] means the God of the universe is not what many religion proclaim him to be .
Religion is just a tool to control the masses and hellfire is the weapon to make dem submit .

How special do you think humans are relative to God. Once you deduce that, you will discover that except by Gods choice and benevolence we are worth nothing.

If God was like human (in size and strength), humans will be less than bacteria (in size and strength) in comparison. Since no one feel a thing by pouring IZAL in the toilet, killing of hundreds of millions of bacteria, why would God loose a sleep if all humanity go to hell.

Secondly, there exist no time in eternity. Time just doesn't exist; it is meaningless! If someone ead to burn for eternity, its not a reference to our time here on earth.

Thirdly, God is the God of everything but He is not the Father of everyone. Can God burn wood without battinhan eyelid? If he can, He can burn man the same way.

Jesus gave the story of Lazarus and the rich man.
He also warned, "if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off....for it is better to enter the kingdom of God with one hand than to enter hell with your two hands".

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by analize701: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Buharimustgo:

If you say 'Nobody knows what the suffering will be, you call Jesus Christ a lair. Sir, is Jesus a lair?
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by analize701: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tosin17:
Pls, give me the symbolism of 'An unquenchable Fire'. And, pls add 'Forever and ever'. What do they symbolize?
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by analize701: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

My wrath knows no equal.
That is when you will be helpless in the burning furnace yourself.
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by analize701: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Krystalzkris:
Yes! There is.

There are seven hells!

It's joke right?
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by analize701: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Peacefullove:

Get out of here muslim and get lost in Islamic cave.
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by analize701: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
shadeyinka:

How special do you think humans are relative to God. Once you deduce that, you will discover that except by Gods choice and benevolence we are worth nothing.

If God was like human (in size and strength), humans will be less than bacteria (in size and strength) in comparison. Since no one feel a thing by pouring IZAL in the toilet, killing of hundreds of millions of bacteria, why would God loose sleep if all humanity go to hell.

Secondly, there exist no time in eternity. Time just doesn't exist; it is meaningless! If someone ead to burn for eternity, its not a reference to our time here on earth.

Thirdly, God is the God of everything but He is not the Father of everyone. Can God burn wood without battinhan eyelid? If he can, He can burn man the same way.

Jesus gave the story of Lazarus and the rich man.
He also warned, "if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off....for it is better to enter the kingdom of God with one hand than to enter hell with your two hands".
Sir, this your illustration of pouring Izal in the toilet to flush bacteria shook me up really deep. That's how minute we are without God o.

I'm nothing without God. He doesn't need me o, i need Him . He can do without me, but i can't do without him .

Chai, i wish these people being deceived by satan can get this insight.
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by shadeyinka(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
analize701:

Sir, this your illustration of pouring Izal in the toilet to flush bacteria shook me up really deep. That's how minute we are without God o.

I'm nothing without God. He doesn't need me o, i need Him . He can do without me, but i can't do without him .

Chai, i wish these people being deceived by satan can get this insight.

Perfectly said:
I wish all would know this!

Self importance was the sin of Lucifer. He thought that he was something even to the point of elevating himself to the level of God.

Stay up in faith dearest!
Re: Pls Is There Anything Like Physical Hell Fire Or It's Just A Symbol? by Peacefullove: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2017
analize701:

Get out of here muslim and get lost in Islamic cave.

I guess there is nothing you can tackle in the post . grin grin .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pastor To Take Over From T. B. Joshua Finally Revealed / Uncovering the Surprising Reason Jesus Said "The Violent Taketh it by Force" / The Experience Lagos,2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.