Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) (29249 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) / Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / PHOTO NEWS: Ex-militant Leader, Ateke Tom Installed As King In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
The next time you quote me you won't like it, Taiwo.

Be warned!.
Y are u frm Okrika, y are u drinking panadol 4 dere headache? oh I get it ur pissed off became I said ur comment is d most stupid comment I have ever seen cheesy wel dat ur comment especially d last part was really dumb and stupid, dat is d truth sis, and I feel no remorse about it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by honestivo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigeria govt can only listen to you when you're violent , that's why amnesty program is for life time and 60k while npower program for graduate is for two years with 30k stipend

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
King wey fight for his pple lol, after all ex convict Gani adams na aare onakankanfor for afonja land

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by barnaby04(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
The day Ateke Tom was chosen and installed as a King represented another dark day in the annals of this country's history. To start with, methinks kingship and chieftancy titles are for noble men and women and role models that have distinguished themselves in their chosen fields of human endeavours.

How do we reconcile that of Ateke Tom? A known killer, cultist/militant leader that has an insatiable taste for violence? Have always been a fan of Nyesom Wike for his various developmental projects he has been doing since he became Governor in Rivers State, but on this, this is a No-No and not what a sane society should promote.

With the appointment of Ateke Tom as a traditional ruler in Rivers State, Wike has simply told the world that crime pays and that if you want to become something good in life, start off as a cultist, militant and a murderer, with time, govt would recognise and give you the due reward you deserve.

I weep for Rivers State.

6 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thats what they did to DON WANI too.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Ibime(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Ateke king?...Okrika people will not kill me. I wonder the premise on which Monarchs are chosen in some parts of the country. SMH!. Such position were given to noble men who lived and respected the laws of the land but in this case, a former gang leader who've killed innocent people for reasons best known to him, made a king. Kingship and chieftaincy titles have been watered-down to something anybody could acquire.

It's very shameful!.

He is not King of Okrika, just Okochiri which is a somewhat new town made up of migration from other towns.

I would not put it beyond him to make a play for Amanyanaboship from hereon in though.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
quiverfull:
O foolish Okochirians, who has bewitched you? Kings should be noble or of noble birth, and not people of obviously questionable character.

Okrika Kings have always been chosen, nothing like being of noble birth.

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Ateke king?...Okrika people will not kill me. I wonder the premise on which Monarchs are chosen in some parts of the country. SMH!. Such position were given to noble men who lived and respected the laws of the land but in this case, a former gang leader who've killed innocent people for reasons best known to him, made a king. Kingship and chieftaincy titles have been watered-down to something anybody could acquire.

It's very shameful!.

Read about kings and nation founders, my dear. They are people who fought battles. Read about kings of England, Spain and others.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ibime:

He is not King of Okrika, just Okochiri which is a somewhat new town made up of migration from other towns.

I would not put it beyond him to make a play for Amanyanaboship from hereon in though.
Ateke Tom isn't worthy of being given a chieftaincy title not to talk of kingship no matter how little the suburb is.

3 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
scaramucci:

Read about kings and nation founders, my dear. They are people who fought battles. Read about kings of England, Spain and others.
What war did he fight?. To the best of my knowledge, he was a cultist cum militant.

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by BiadeFolar(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Gani Adams made 'Aare ona kakanfo' of Yoruba land. #Trend
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Bonchila(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
HRM, D Dominique d Pope.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
barnaby04:
The day Ateke Tom was chosen and installed as a King represented another dark day in the annals of this country's history. To start with, methinks kingship and chieftancy titles are for noble men and women and role models that have distinguished themselves in their chosen fields of human endeavours.

How do we reconcile that of Ateke Tom? A known killer, cultist/militant leader that has an insatiable taste for violence? Have always been a fan of Nyesom Wike for his various developmental projects he has been doing since he became Governor in Rivers State, but on this, this is a No-No and not what a sane society should promote.

With the appointment of Ateke Tom as a traditional ruler in Rivers State, Wike has simply told the world that crime pays and that if you want to become something good in life, start off as a cultist, militant and a murderer, with time, govt would recognise and give you the due reward you deserve.

I weep for Rivers State.

Read the history England, Spain and other European Dynasties. If prefer local history, then read something on Usman Danfodio. Was their own war different from Ateke's?
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by ivolt: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesse01:
guy u copy Benita comments Y?

Could be the same person operating both handles.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

It's very shameful!.
What do you expect for someone who has done the biddings of the powers that be in the state? A good compensation I'll say. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

It's very shameful!.

The same goes to emirates and Oba.

King Ateke Tom has been chosen by his people, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Okirika has been very peaceful because of this man. Bring your troubles to his Okirika, you will be OYO. The young king of Okirika may you role well.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by boookworm: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
I want all the science students to answer this; Nigerians and Chemicals which one react pass?
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Thought afonjas said he's declared wanted?

Next is Gbaramatu kingdom where - - holds sway and is loading for coronation.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesse01:
Y are u frm Okrika, y are u drinking panadol 4 dere headache? oh I get it ur pissed off became I said ur comment is d most stupid comment I have ever seen cheesy wel dat ur comment especially d last part was really dumb and stupid, dat is d truth sis, and I feel no remorse about it.
I love it when you quote me then login your alternates to "Like" and cheer yourself. It boost your already deflated balls and self-esteem which aids your insomnia from rejection. Keep it up, Taiwo. You'll get out of your melancholic state someday. cheesy
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
adenine02:
angry

And they say crime don't pay

Nonsense angry angry angry

Who ever told you crime does not pay does not understand the mechanics and the working of the underworld.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
ivolt:

Could be the same person operating both handles.
could be, Nairaland is full of psycho

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
cry cry cry cry
GOD, please avoid Nigeria next time.

I don't want to have anything to do with AFRICA again.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jolar101:

The same goes to emirates and Oba.

King Ateke Tom has been chosen by his people, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Okirika has been very peaceful because of this man. Bring your troubles to his Okirika, you will be OYO. The young king of Okirika may you role well.
Same Okrika he and his gang turned into a nightmare for Okrika people?. It's funny how some people terrorise a community, kill their young and old then suddenly become the heroes. grin

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by tlurdy: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Come again .. Ex miliant?d blood still dey.. chia
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
What war did he fight?. To the best of my knowledge, he was a cultist cum militant.

My dear, The Yoruba's recently install Gani Adams and we did hot hear you on that. He fought an emancipation war that led to dialogue with the FG. If that war didn't get him something for his people, then it at least stopped the FG from stealing more than it currently does. You may choose to criminalize other peoples' struggles simple because it does fit into your own definition. In the end analysis, all that matters is what majority of his people feel about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is hell and being a Nigerian is being in a purgatorial state of mind.
AFRICAN BLACKS are unicellular organisms
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
adenine02:
angry

And they say crime don't pay

Nonsense angry angry angry

I like your being objective. Unlike some people who never saw Gani and Kanu but now see Ateke.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
I love it when you quote me then login your alternates to "Like" and cheer yourself. It boost your already deflated balls and self-esteem which aids your insomnia from rejection. Keep it up, Taiwo. You'll get out of your melancholic state someday. cheesy
who be Taiwo? shocked I no know any body way dey answer dat name oooo, maybe u dey mistake me 4 another person, because I quote u, but my dear I am No Taiwo, k

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
scaramucci:

My dear, The Yoruba's recently install Gani Adams and we did hot hear you on that. He fought an emancipation war that led to dialogue with the FG. If that war didn't get him something for his people, then it at least stop the FG from stealing more than it currently does. You may choose to criminalize other peoples' struggles simple because it does fit into your own definition. In the end analysis, all the matters is what majority of his people feel about him.
I don't recall where my first post was basked with tribalism or whatever you have in your head. I'm also from Rivers State and there's nothing wrong in being objective when the purpose of a thing could also affect one negatively.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jesse01:
who be Taiwo? shocked I no any body way dey answer dat name oooo, maybe u dey mistake me 4 another person, because I quote u, but my dear I am No Taiwo, k
I'll still make you deactivate this account. Keep quoting me all over NL.

When you're living in self denial, denying your identity is also one of of psychopathic tendencies.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Same Okrika he and his gang turned into a nightmare for Okrika people?. It's funny how some people terrorise a community, kill their young and old then suddenly become the heroes. grin

Are you from Niger delta or Okirika?

Not all the militants are fighting for their selfish interests, some are fighting for their people's interests.

Those politicians in government using pens and lies to loots taxpayers money are not better than these militants.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
jaylister:
Everything is possible in this country Nigeria
i swear angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Gbadegesin Ogunoye, Olowo Of Owo - Elect Bows Out Of Public Service / Where Yoruba And Igbo Peoples Meet - Ugbodu, Delta State. / Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.