Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) (38946 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Thepasserby(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
I have a feeling these women should be taken for a sanity test before any guy should think of proposing. In your courtship period, don't just waste your time by telling her all the sweet things in the world. Once in a while, try to act as though you are cheating on her and see her reaction.

With the rate at which things are going, I think marriage is now a death sentence o. First it was stabbing, now its hot water. who knows what's next?

See the photos below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/jealous-wife-pours-hot-water-on-her-husband-and-his-new-wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Thepasserby(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Welcome on board. Dingbang come and view ooo
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Living imoteb..lMao

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by PharmAlfred: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2017
This looks like the new sport. Assault everywhere. Yet men should be blamed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by squarelead(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2017
When you marry not only the bone of someone else but the bone of a dog.

10 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Thepasserby(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by mrphysics(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Feminist evolution

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2017
smithsydny:
Welcome on board. Dingbang come and view ooo
my brother.. Witches full everywhere ooo in human form. Abeg if u wan marry woman, try at least make am vex small so you go see how she dey react

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Papiikush: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Hell has got no fury over a woman's scorn grin

12 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Thought Muslim women are not the jealous type. I use to admire the way they share their meat. I think I'm wrong cos they are now greedy with their large meats.

31 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
PharmAlfred:
This looks like the new sport. Assault everywhere. Yet men should be blamed.
The manhood should be blamed

8 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
dingbang:
my brother.. Witches full everywhere ooo in human form. Abeg if u wan marry woman, try at least make am vex small so you go see how she dey react
no be lie u talk ooo.. Make person fit see true character of the slay coming on board
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by uboma(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Our Muslim Hausa Sisters are now voicing out their displeasure at Polygamy.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thepasserby:
I have a feeling these women should be taken for a sanity test before any guy should think of proposing. In your courtship period, don't just waste your time by telling her all the sweet things in the world. Once in a while, try to act as though you are cheating on her and see her reaction.

With the rate at which things are going, I think marriage is now a death sentence o. First it was stabbing, now its hot water. who knows what's next?

See the photos below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/jealous-wife-pours-hot-water-on-her-husband-and-his-new-wife

this is sad ooo

which kind thing be this one
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
sad
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
sad shocked.Those side again

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na wa oo

This is so sad..

One of the biggest challenges in cases of domestic violence is to prove that there is a possibility that a woman could be the aggressor.

Most women are already stereotyped and will go into a tirade and will start raining curses on men as soon as a case of domestic violence is established irrespective of who is the aggressor or victim.

1) Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/3811324/woman-pours-hot-water-husband

2) Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Opobo, Rivers State
https://www.nairaland.com/3792216/lady-stabs-boyfriend-death-opobo

3) More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

4) 11 facts everyone should know about domestic violence against men
https://www.domesticshelters.org/domestic-violence-articles-information/men-can-be-abused-too#.WRRQCTe1tO0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is sad
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
We are fast in nailing the women as dare devils. But to every cause there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Some men are deadlier but silently

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
I nor do.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Onyinye15:
angry
no vex oyin baby.Make we see for one corner.Nor mind my moniker, nah those Pigs/idiots cause am.I go change am cos of u onyin.Hope u aren't from Aba?
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
omg
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hell fire on earth
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Most hausa women hate the whole second wife thing. undecided They are always discussing all sortsa kayan mata concoctions to stop their husbands from bringing in a second wife.
Polygamy is very abnormal to human instinct.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Pavore9: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shebi Solomon had 700 women,some would say but some men are yet to accept that not all women are comfortable with sharing, if you intend being involved with more than one woman better search carefully for a woman who will accept that because women are now damning what the society will say.

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
B
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by Sylver247: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
So this is now the new trend. Man abuse.
And when u ask they'd say a man should never lay his hands on a woman.
Re: Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) by uzomanny(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hausa women don de open eye ooo grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors / Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.