Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Who Knows About Capital Companion? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Capital Companion? (3403 Views)

Business Opportunity For Business Oriented Folk That Complains About Capital / Hello Does Anyone Have Any Info About Capital Plus Group Nigeria / Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Capital Companion? by peacenaija(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
I received an invite from capital companion for an interview for business development post, please are they legit? and does it worth the stress? thanks.
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by fizzy4luv(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
I guess they are a recruitment coy, not sure anyway. I was at their office (Kingsley Emu in Lekki ) on Friday to submit CV.
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by peacenaija(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
fizzy4luv:
I guess they are a recruitment coy, not sure anyway. I was at their office (Kingsley Emu in Lekki ) on Friday to submit CV.
thanks. please, i've some questions to ask you. Have they called you after you submitted your cv? do you have the idea of the coy they recruit for? How organise are they? I really wanna know if coming down there worth it, because I stay at iyana iba.
sorry for disturbing you with my questions ol
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by aigboden: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Is it lekki phase 1 or 2? Pls give the description.

quote author=fizzy4luv post=62760155]I guess they are a recruitment coy, not sure anyway. I was at their office (Kingsley Emu in Lekki ) on Friday to submit CV. [/quote]
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by fizzy4luv(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nope, i haven't been called. just had something to do for my current workplace along that same street and i seized the opportunity to print and submit my CV to them. Though, i saw the bus development job advert, but i didn't apply for that, targeting another one advertised for Swap Technologies.
I can't really say if they are organised since i didn't really stay long, but from the interaction with the security cum receptionist who attended to me , courtesy was deferred and also overheard another visitor saying he came for training.

An unsubstantiated conclusion i can give is that, either they are new or have been in business silently for some while. I will strongly advice you to give it a try. If they can do business with swap technologies, it goes a lot to guess their kind of clientele.

peacenaija:
thanks. please, i've some questions to ask you. Have they called you after you submitted your cv? do you have the idea of the coy they recruit for? How organise are they? I really wanna know if coming down there worth it, because I stay at iyana iba.
sorry for disturbing you with my questions ol
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by fizzy4luv(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
When you enter through lekki phase 1,follow the first junction by the right, then also follow the first junction by your right. Better still, ask any okada man from the first junction to take you to Kingsley Emu.
aigboden:
Is it lekki phase 1 or 2? Pls give the description.

quote author=fizzy4luv post=62760155]I guess they are a recruitment coy, not sure anyway. I was at their office (Kingsley Emu in Lekki ) on Friday to submit CV.
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by peacenaija(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
fizzy4luv:
Nope, i haven't been called. just had something to do for my current workplace along that same street and i seized the opportunity to print and submit my CV to them. Though, i saw the bus development job advert, but i didn't apply for that, targeting another one advertised for Swap Technologies.
I can't really say if they are organised since i didn't really stay long, but from the interaction with the security cum receptionist who attended to me , courtesy was deferred and also overheard another visitor saying he came for training.

An unsubstantiated conclusion i can give is that, either they are new or have been in business silently for some while. I will strongly advice you to give it a try. If they can do business with swap technologies, it goes a lot to guess their kind of clientele.

thanks so much for your apt response. I'll surely give it a try..
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by Engineer96(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hello @ peacenaija,
did you take part in the capital companion interview? What was the interview like?
How was the interview? The company is a HR firm recruiting for a financial institution. Please, do you know that financial institution? Did they employ you?
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by shizzy7(f): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
fizzy4luv:

Coherent

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by Engineer96(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Shizzy7,
where you invited for the interview? If yes, can you chat me up? or send me whatsapp on 08097876225.
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by shizzy7(f): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Engineer96:
Shizzy7,
where you invited for the interview? If yes, can you chat me up? or send me whatsapp on 08097876225.
No I wasn't
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by Calygreat: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
I sent my CV today and within few hours, I was invited for the interview. Don't think I can make it all the way from delta state
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by Dwise11(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Engineer96:
Shizzy7,
yes i was invited
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by youngsahito(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dwise11:
yes i was invited
pls can you brief me about the job interview.
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by youngsahito(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
peacenaija:
I received an invite from capital companion for an interview for business development post, please are they legit? and does it worth the stress? thanks.
did you go for the interview and how was it?
Re: Who Knows About Capital Companion? by SouthernPlateau: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
pls who knows this company?

(1) (Reply)

Male Or Female Helper Needed For Me In Englan(uk). / N-power: FG To Disqualify Those Without Teaching Qualifications / Apply For Student Industrial Training And Internship At Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.