Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) (50311 Views)

My Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua Etomi's Ex Boyfriend - Actor Breaks Silence / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by gunners160(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
goldbim:
I wonder why people keep punching banky's ego..can't they accord him the respect of not labelling his wife as kunle's ex anymore?? Adesua has legally changed her name by marriage,bloggers should honor that!!
did he Bleep r? if that can be changed,then the ex too can be changed
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by NGELEBUBE: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
So she is nt Adesua Ex boyfriend or what are u saying?

see dont be shy, where did u forget ur common sense? FOOL!

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Bobby808: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
goldbim:
I wonder why people keep punching banky's ego..can't they accord him the respect of not labelling his wife as kunle's ex anymore?? Adesua has legally changed her name by marriage,bloggers should honor that!!
I the ex had married her, I would have called her Belguim or Okirika but since they were just boy girl friend Adesua is still not Belguim. But it irretates me to hear someone has been fucking my now wife. very shameful. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Innobee99(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
This guy go don chop Adesua like mad grin grin grin grin grin

bad boy, Congratulation tho
Adesua na one kain spoilt gal, she can over kiss!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Bobby808: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

Am just surprissed how this new husband will be feeling. that Adesua was bleeped many times and was dumbped before another boy pick am for marriage. Am feeling uncomfortable and feeling very ashamed and cool that I took an abadoned lady for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by MENELIK1: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Austinoiz:
Afonjas & Edolites' headache. Me, I dey one corner for Owerri dey observe.

Osu, always on the fence
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by PataAlhaja(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
So after Kunle Remi don rigorously fucck Adesua toto and nyash, front and back, mumu Banky carry her put for house dey procalim one stupid love ... and the bitch come get the temerity to wear white gown for church.

This life sha!
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Olulinks(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

That's a childlike thought!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Bobby808: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Muzanga:
His name is Kunle Remi. He is a very good actor. Why the "adesuas ex"?....plz you bloggers should just stop. Besides , where in his post did he mention the child being his? You could have a new nephew and say God's blessings too. Na wa o
To me the ex there means that Adesua is now Belguim. This means that afterall, she was used many times and finnaly dumbed for another man for marriage. In other words, she is an abandoned property
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by PataAlhaja(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Muzanga:
His name is Kunle Remi. He is a very good actor. Why the "adesuas ex"?....plz you bloggers should just stop. Besides , where in his post did he mention the child being his? You could have a new nephew and say God's blessings too. Na wa o

Trust me, folks weren't gonna click on that link without the Adesua tag ...

Who knows Kunle Remi? Who sabi am?

Abeg, leave bloggers make dem chop!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by toprealman: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
But is kelechi Iheanacho no an ex-man city player? why the noise.....the tag is in perfect order ejoo.
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Mariangeles(f): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Gossip bloggers are bastards period!
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
This Adesuwa kundun Yoruba demons sha
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
This Adesua kundun Yoruba demons sha
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by designVATExcel: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
How do you know he dumped her na. That's a harsh way to put it.

These bloggers eh
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by captianfreeman(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yeye broggers up an dan. What is former Adesua Etomi ex doing in this yeye story?
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Op Must you always remind us that he parted ways with Adesua. Bloggers and gossips be like 5 and 6
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Coldfeets: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
One step ahead...

I love that! wink tongue

Banki moon over to you! tongue
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
You bloggers and this man again.
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by odutolasodiq(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
I sincerely hope banky is mature enough to ignore all these tags about adesua and actor remi. This is how tiwa and tbillz break-up started after 2years in marriage.
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by gnykelly(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
TashaGirl:
stupi--d blogger!

Must you put that 'tag'?
He's an actor! Put his name!

This is why Banky and Susu was warned against social media...bloggers can destroy marriage with their insensitive topics!

So, banky no get Ex? You guys did not dig into his EXs because you want to hurt Susu?
Y'all madddddd

but that is still the truth.
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by gnykelly(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
sinceraconcept:
This Adesua kundun Yoruba demons sha

we can punch like mad. every other tribe women know that.. wink wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Diso60090(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Everybody na X unless say you never go buy banana or tomatoes
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Exactly! undecided
sometimes, when it comes to issues as this, its best to not to marry people within one's niche. for instance,no one is labellin Nabila, oritse femi's wife any ex.
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by vivvyo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
kobo123:
The actor who dumped actress,Adesua Etomi for another lady
This is completely not necessary.

one could share in someone's joy without erupting unnecessary fire.
home wreckers, looking for homes to scatter
sons and daughters of Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by perdollar(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
2-1 up, kunle leading. adesua over to u
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by lazygal: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
kobo123:
@nollyzone

Nollywood Actor, Kunle Remi took to his Instagram page to share a photo of his newly welcomed baby boy.

The actor who dumped actress,Adesua Etomi for another lady took to his Instagram page to share a photo his newly born baby with caption saying......

Watching Video Of Kunle playing with his baby
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb_4VZOgxhT/?taken-by=nollyzone

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb-aEwMFhba/

See more photos on http://news.nollyzone.com/adesua-etomi-ex-boyfriend-kunle-remi-welcomes-baby-boy/

She left him not vice versa
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Burgerlomo: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Burgerlomo: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

He go don chop her yam recklessly grin
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Luv2byoung4eva: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
how will banky feels whenever he comes across Remy. #irritated as in eh # so this guy don chop my wife scatter. he can't even do shakara with his wife when he's around Remy.

all these bloggers don't want this couple to enjoy their honey moon. home wreckers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by enemyofprogress: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Omo so na remnant Banky W carry go home, chai chai chai.
Re: Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) by Acidosis(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bobby808:
Am just surprissed how this new husband will be feeling. that Adesua was bleeped many times and was dumbped before another boy pick am for marriage. Am feeling uncomfortable and feeling very ashamed and cool that I took an abadoned lady for marriage.

You no well

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica / Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom / Phyno Pops Champagne On Paul Okoye, Pushes Him Into Pool At His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.