Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties (13019 Views)

Canada To Welcome 300,000 Immigrants In 2021 And Use Of Landed Property. / Call Me For Sale And Lease Of Landed Properties In Uyo And Environ. / Why I Appreciate Visionscape's Support For Cleaner Lagos Initiative -- Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by money121(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by 9jatatafo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Another revenue generation stratrgy
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by SalamRushdie: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
It seems this vision scape company is here to make things more expensive for us..I have been wondering how they want to fund them but it seems there is going to be a clean lagos tax that all properties must pay or have their Cof O revoked.
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by omoelerin1: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Where are the land? Do they still have land in that State?
Very soon 10 people will be jointly buy a plot of land, 10 storey building would be erected on it while each floor will be shared among themselves
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by Jeffmcclaine: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
I have in recent time told my tribes men the ibos to stop buying properties in Lagos n channel their wealth to the east because the lazy yoruba people and their lazy government of Lagos state have manufactured a new way to intimate n harrass the ibo people with the new found tactics "Enumeration" knowing fully well we are the major people that owns landed property in Lagos State. There are so many ways to generate tax revenue for the state rather than victimise it now. The yorubas have sold all their lands and seeking ways to extort a particular tribe. They should look for a way to give out c of o to houses that hadn't one instead of looking out for faults. Ambode, Get ur self busy with more reasonable project alright that would bring more development to the state.
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by totit: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jeffmcclaine:
I have in recent time told my tribes men the ibos to stop buying properties in Lagos n channel their wealth to the east because the lazy yoruba people and their lazy government of Lagos state have manufactured a new way to intimate n harrass the ibo people with the new found tactics "Enumeration" knowing fully well we are the major people that owns landed property in Lagos State. There are so many ways to generate tax revenue for the state rather than victimise it now. The yorubas have sold all their lands and seeking ways to extort a particular tribe. They should look for a way to give out c of o to houses that hadn't one instead of looking out for faults. Ambode, Get ur self busy with more reasonable project alright that would bring more development to the state.

What properties, what wealth where are they....hiding,can you account for them? Do you even have one in Lagos

Abeg, forget that story and ya'll fellas decades of imaginary properties.
Shm
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by ikaleguy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It seems this vision scape company is here to make things more expensive for us..I have been wondering how they want to fund them but it seems there is going to be a clean lagos tax that all properties must pay or have their Cof O revoked.

PUL(Public Utility Levy) is a key component of the CLI(Cleaner Lagos Initiative).

Every property owner ( or occupier) especially Residential is expected to pay this PUL to replace the existing LAWMA bill.

Why Visionscape should be the only company to manage Residential waste is the issue bearing in mind the size of Lagos State.
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by nautieonline: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
Lagos government and peoples land they want to make every kobo from peoples land,don't put ur eggs in one basket I know high price of accommodation makes people want to invest all their money in Lagos but is dangerous,

people's land? In 1978 the Land Use Act – which governs land use and administration in Nigeria, and is included in the Constitution – abolished all existing freehold systems, and provided for a nationwide leasehold system. The leases are typically granted for 99 years, the maximum period stipulated by the Act.

coined from https://africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-who-owns-the-land-in-nigeria/

WE HAVE A LOT LEARN IN THIS COUNTRY

www.nautieonline.com
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by akon4u: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by Justiceleague1: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
totit:

You pity ogbomosho Ogbomosho must be powerful. grin But this thread isn't about ogbo nah cry
Are you feeling OK, ba cry
grin

Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by totit: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Justiceleague1:

grin

Nice goat for Xmas. grin
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by danvon(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Cleaner Lagos: Lagos State Government To Begin Enumeration Of Landed Properties by Propertylover: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Problem of Face me I face you in Lagos
Living in a face me I face you apartment in Lagos can be so annoying. You get to mingle with different people with different background,different temprament all packed in one compound. But the problem is that you cannot just be on your own, even if you are on your own the annoying sound of your neigbours generator will wake you up. You automatically become a nursing mother the moment your neighbour gave birth, her crying baby will not allow you to sleep. Do you notice you don't need a CCTV in a face me I slap you apartment, your amebo neighbour are enough to give you feed back of all that happen when you are not around. But what will you do if your toes are been steeped on. The following are the main tenant problem and how to tackle it
1)Plumbing problem : Some people know how to use water without pumping it back. They will not know their cloth is dirty until the transformer has problem and their is no way to pump the water back. Some ladies are even skilled with flushing all the feminine stuffs when they know it will cause blockage. The simple solution to plumbing problem is to warn each other about the problem most especially the ladies from flushing their pads and toilet throws. Pumping of water should be everybodys work. While major plumbing problems should be reported periodically to the landlord
2)Dumping of refuse: Nothing is so annoying than living in a compound where everybody has to contribute money for parking waste. View full post at www.propertylover.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment In Ikate Lekki, Lagos / Caught Between Paying Rents And Building A House. / ** Thread For Homeowners And Builders **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.