Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Npower: I Was Only Contacted By Samaritan, No Sms, No Email. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: I Was Only Contacted By Samaritan, No Sms, No Email. (1065 Views)

Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: I Was Only Contacted By Samaritan, No Sms, No Email. by PrinceGallant: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good day Naairalanders,

I want somebody to help me shed some light on the issue of Npower. On 15th this month, I received a call that my name was among those who were shortlisted for Npower and I was expected to come for physical verification as that would end by 17th which was Friday. I could not vividly recall when I applied for the scheme but in reality I did, however it has been long, that was in 2016 and I have lost hope in that Npower of a thing.

I went to my local government council, I met some people who also came for the same verification. I did not receive any sms nor email from Npower, My name was on their paper and I gave them photocopies my credentials for verification, then I left. Following weeek; which was last week I heard that Npower has selected some other applicants and they can check their selection luck by searching using their BVN on the NPower portal, I tried my BVN but alas it could not find my name.

Till today, I haven't hear anything from Npower and I don't know why they did not send sms or email to me, but I was only contacted by a samaritan in NOA Office who saw my name and number on the list and could not see me come for verification. Hadn't he called me, I would have just missed the opportunity. Why couldn't I find my name on their portal using my BVN? Though I don't believe I used my BVN during the application, I was one of those who first applied for the scheme and BVN was not seemed to be requested as at that time.

Thank you.
Re: Npower: I Was Only Contacted By Samaritan, No Sms, No Email. by Welcomme: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
I think u are either dreaming or hallucinating. Physical verication starts next week.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: I Was Only Contacted By Samaritan, No Sms, No Email. by abdulhafiz2029: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
that one was npower build 4 let year while the one applicants are checkn lst wk is the npower teach, health and agro 4 dis yeae
Re: Npower: I Was Only Contacted By Samaritan, No Sms, No Email. by lunacol(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
PrinceGallant:
Good day Naairalanders,

I want somebody to help me shed some light on the issue of Npower. On 15th this month, I received a call that my name was among those who were shortlisted for Npower and I was expected to come for physical verification as that would end by 17th which was Friday. I could not vividly recall when I applied for the scheme but in reality I did, however it has been long, that was in 2016 and I have lost hope in that Npower of a thing.

I went to my local government council, I met some people who also came for the same verification. I did not receive any sms nor email from Npower, My name was on their paper and I gave them photocopies my credentials for verification, then I left. Following weeek; which was last week I heard that Npower has selected some other applicants and they can check their selection luck by searching using their BVN on the NPower portal, I tried my BVN but alas it could not find my name.

Till today, I haven't hear anything from Npower and I don't know why they did not send sms or email to me, but I was only contacted by a samaritan in NOA Office who saw my name and number on the list and could not see me come for verification. Hadn't he called me, I would have just missed the opportunity. Why couldn't I find my name on their portal using my BVN? Though I don't believe I used my BVN during the application, I was one of those who first applied for the scheme and BVN was not seemed to be requested as at that time.

Thank you.
You registered for Npower build and it is totally different from the current Npower 2017.Nbuild participants bvn were not captured during the 2016 registration process,so don't panic,you will be directed on the next line of action.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: I Was Only Contacted By Samaritan, No Sms, No Email. by PrinceGallant: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2017
lunacol:
You registered for Npower build and it is totally different from the current Npower 2017.Nbuild participants bvn were not captured during the 2016 registration process,so don't panic,you will be directed on the next line of action.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your response. But there are friends who registered with Npower at the same time that I did. Is there a way they can check fir their selection on Npower website? Knowing they did not use BVN in their application. Thank you sir/ma.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme - Nationwide / Nigerian Natural Medicine Development Agency / Wife Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.