Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. (14436 Views)

Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / N-Power: I Received A Congratulatory Message But Have Not Been Deployed / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by MichaelsHope(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good Afternoon Friends.

I sincerely appreciate your suggestions. They were helpful. I made a post some few days ago, though generated some furore.

I appreciate everyone who made their words on the post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6736215/npower-dashboard-been-showing-please#105499500.

But...

I am actually based in Akure. I was posted to Oyemekun Grammar School, but the school is very far from my area.

Atleast, I would spend nothing less than six hundred naira #600 to-and-fro.

Meanwhile, I would love to change my stuff from teaching to agro. Thanks so much.

So, in this post, https://www.nairaland.com/6736215/npower-dashboard-been-showing-please#105499500 a guy made a beautiful suggestion, though a particular part of his words were harsh, notwithstanding, I appreciate him.

I actually acquired a skill. I completed that in early this year. I don't have a dime to get a PC that could effectively carryout Graphic Design. It is one of the reasons I am stranded.

As small as this could be, it could be a stepping stone to the NEXT VERSE in the journey.

Please, I need your help. How can I change to Agro? I will appreciate your how to go about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by RunzMAN: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
angry
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by CareerBegger: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Guy cover your private information

7 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by victons(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jisie Ike, congrats.
I just wish we'd rather have more of this kind of news, where people celebrate nairaland for directing them to opportunities.
But here, we only talk about Boma, Tega, and Tonto Dike.

No forget to host us for party.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by warlord24(m): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by slawormiir: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

Minus 600 everyday commot from 30k

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Triangles1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Heya.
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by abobote: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Go and enjoy free money in peace. Don't forget to save as little as you can to start something, as free money doesn't last

2 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by nairavsdollars(f): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congrats. Enjoy the loot and remember to vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as president in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Pussyassasin(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congratulations man now go make us proud...
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Where do you stay in akure

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by iCauseTrouble: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
In as much as I feel happy for the guy for getting the job, my heart bleeds for him again on the other hand..... Thirty thousand naira is just $60.
I won't say more than this shocked

19 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by wunmi590(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Xscape047: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Celebrate to your success
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by PAWG(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Afternoon Friends.

I sincerely appreciate your suggestions. They were helpful. I made a post some few days ago, though generated some furore.

https://www.nairaland.com/6736215/npower-dashboard-been-showing-please#105499500.

But...

I am actually based in Akure. I was posted to Oyemekun Grammar School, but the school is very far from my area.

Meanwhile, I would love to change my stuff from teaching to agro. Thanks so much.

So, in this post, https://www.nairaland.com/6736215/npower-dashboard-been-showing-please#105499500 a guy made a beautiful suggestion, though a particular part of his words were harsh, notwithstanding, I appreciate him.

I actually acquired a skill. I completed that in early this year. I don't have a dime to get a PC that could effectively carryout Graphic Design. It is one of the reasons I am stranded.

As small as this could be, it could be a stepping stone to the NEXT VERSE in the journey.

Please, I need your help. How can I change to Agro? I will appreciate your how to go about it.

Congrats. It’s just a stipend, you’re not expected to make a living off it but to keep busy while hunting for something bigger

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Gosj001: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
CONGRATS!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by RPirez: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
I've been wanting to ask... Wetin be Npower sef?

Is it for NYSC folks?

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Half bread is still better than none. E go better angry

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Holadokun(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Don't use it to catch them young. . .

Fear God and You will prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by sunnedee2: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Accept first.
Then you can redeploy later.

Modified:
Please save towards that PC.
It could make you a millionaire (Trust me)

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by IsaacRocks(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
<--! My wise saying below✍️ -->

Typing ..........

Deleting.....................

typing...........

Nice try to be as orderly as possible obeying the terms and conditions you signed

<--! What I do -->
With over ten years combined experience I and my team at RocksView Digital Hub can set your business 10 years ahead of your competition though.

1.Digital Marketing
2. ChatBot
3. Web Development
4. App development
5. Business to Google Map

2347069440262 or visit www.rocksviewng.com

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Realmi: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
PAWG:

Congrats. It’s just a stipend, you’re not expected to make a living off it but to keep busy while hunting for something bigger
drop ur congratulations and move on
World people....na wah o

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by thejourney200: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Congratulations!!!
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

Minus 600 everyday commot from 30k
na 400 he go get everyday

2 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Roma10: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Go in Peace and enjoy your country money
4uck wisely grin
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Moz22: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
victons:
Jisie Ike, congrats.
I just wish we'd rather have more of this kind of news, where people celebrate nairaland for directing them to opportunities.
But here, we only talk about Boma, Tega, and Tonto Dike.

No forget to host us for party.
the thing taya me honestly

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by nairalee(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
How did u now download it?

1 Like

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by ozcarbenson(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
You don't necessarily need a PC to carry out graphics designs. I know folks making 5 figures monthly from smartphone graphics design.

Look up Raphael Ben on social media, CEO Grin company, connect with him and learn how he does what he does.

Just Start Somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by careytommy37(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I want to post something but after reading the OP, he seems to be happy/contented with this. So let me just say, congratulations.

May God not allow any of my family, relations or friends to be in such a situation. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by Efficiency7: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please when did you comfirm your deployment status. Today?
I have been trying to login to the portal for 3days now, still no success, the site keeping saying transaction failed.. When did u check yours
Re: Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. by jamesversion: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
MichaelsHope:
Good Afternoon Friends.

But...

Congratulations. But this 30K job sef... I reserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE NEWEST BIBLE SCHOOL IN NIGERIA / Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment / Career In Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.