Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

House Help!help!!help!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Help!help!!help!!! (4962 Views)

Male House Help Needed In Lagos / Experienced Female House Help Needed, Urgently+Free Skills Training / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
I have an interview with
DETAILS
Company Name: CARS 45
Address: plot 5 Lateef jakande road daily times building agindingbi ikeja lagos
Position: INSPECTION OFFICER
Date: Tuesday, 28th November, 2017.
Time: 12:00 noon
pls who know anything about this company..Any info will be highly appreciated..
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by jobbitto(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
You should know cars45.com na. they sell imported used cars. You can order for a car from their website and then they deliver the car to your doorstep. They are legit. Go for the interview. One can also sell his/her car on their platform by simply applying that you want to sell your can and providing details about the car you want to sell.

Their website is cars45.com, you can go through for more information about the comapny
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
jobbitto:
You should know cars45.com na. they sell imported used cars. You can order for a car from their website and then they deliver the car to your doorstep. They are legit. Go for the interview. One can also sell his/her car on their platform by simply applying that you want to sell your can and providing details about the car you want to sell.

Their website is cars45.com, you can go through for more information about the comapny
Appreciate it...
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Muhaymin(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
dasrackhor:
I have an interview with
DETAILS
Company Name: CARS 45
Address: plot 5 Lateef jakande road daily times building agindingbi ikeja lagos
Position: INSPECTION OFFICER
Date: Tuesday, 28th November, 2017.
Time: 12:00 noon
pls who know anything about this company..Any info will be highly appreciated..
[color=#000099][/color]
yes it's real my inlaw got a job there 2 months ago. They buy, sell and auction used cars. Best of luck man.
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Muhaymin:
[color=#000099][/color]
yes it's real my inlaw got a job there 2 months ago. They buy, sell and auction used cars. Best of luck man.
Thanks man
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks all..Through with the interview... Its in God's hand now..Done my part.....
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by beewhy009(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
dasrackhor:
Thanks all..Through with the interview... Its in God's hand now..Done my part.....

I wish you good luck. How was it like? And was there any question you were asked that took you unawares?
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
beewhy009:

I wish you good luck. How was it like? And was there any question you were asked that took you unawares?
nothing special..summarise your CV and let's meet you..after then questions were asked pertaining mechanical engineering field.. Then physical practical.. That's all..
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Vixsmith(m): 3:44am On Oct 11, 2018
Hello Auz! How does cars45 test look like. Looking forward for assistant.

Hello,

Following your recent employment application to our Company, you are being invited for a written test and subsequently an interview session if successful in the test.

Test/Interview is scheduled to hold on Thursday, 11th October by 2:30pm at our office located at The Daily Times Complex (Beside Cadbury Nig. Ltd), Plot 5, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Lagos.

Kind regards,
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Vixsmith:

Hello,

Following your recent employment application to our Company, you are being invited for a written test and subsequently an interview session if successful in the test.

Test/Interview is scheduled to hold on Thursday, 11th October by 2:30pm at our office located at The Daily Times Complex (Beside Cadbury Nig. Ltd), Plot 5, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Lagos.

Kind regards,

During my time, never did test bt straight to interview..
The major question asked were : can you drive, how does an engine work and then I was taken out to do an inspection of a car with inspection paper given to me.. you will be required to fill the inspection paper with the name of the car inspected..
During the inspection you are required to know the state of the car ranging from the engine, to its wiper, steering, car seat, gear oil, and so on..
All the best
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Chisomsylveria: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2018
I also got an invite. Pls how real is it
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chisomsylveria:
I also got an invite. Pls how real is it
very real
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by sugeriphie(f): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
dasrackhor:
During my time, never did test bt straight to interview..
The major question asked were : can you drive, how does an engine work and then I was taken out to do an inspection of a car with inspection paper given to me.. you will be required to fill the inspection paper with the name of the car inspected..
During the inspection you are required to know the state of the car ranging from the engine, to its wiper, steering, car seat, gear oil, and so on..
All the best

Please I got an invite, and I need direction to the venue am coming from cms.
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by uzoormah(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
dasrackhor:

How was the interview please
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=uzoormah post=76260619]

How was the interview please [/During my time, never did test bt straight to interview..
The major question asked were : can you drive, how does an
engine work and then I was taken out to do an inspection of
a car with inspection paper given to me.. you will be
required to fill the inspection paper with the name of the car
inspected..
During the inspection you are required to know the state of
the car ranging from the engine, to its wiper, steering, car
seat, gear oil, and so on..
All the best]
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by uzoormah(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=dasrackhor post=76260808][/quote] thanks
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Janny15(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Vixsmith:

Hello,

Kind regards,

Please help! I have a test with them for Customer Service Officer role. What was your test like?

1 Like

Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Seamus10: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2019
A Bro Nid Any Job In Abj Ooh.
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by MStar09: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Janny15:

Please help! I have a test with them for Customer Service Officer role. What was your test like?

Hey.
How did it go?
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Deeutd: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
I passed their Computer Based Test for Center Operations Officer- Customer Service & Sales and have been invited for a panel interview on Tuesday next week...

Please if you've been there for this purpose, or you have an idea on what i should expect, please let me know.

Help a brother!
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by wizzle772: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please how did it go? Mine is tomorrow, and how much do they pay?. Please I will be expecting your response.
Deeutd:
I passed their Computer Based Test for Center Operations Officer- Customer Service & Sales and have been invited for a panel interview on Tuesday next week...

Please if you've been there for this purpose, or you have an idea on what i should expect, please let me know.

Help a brother!
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by wizzle772: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please how much is their pay?. Please I need this info very urgent, my interview is tomorrow. [quote author=dasrackhor post=76260808][/quote]
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by bjstardom(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2019
wizzle772:
Please how did it go? Mine is tomorrow, and how much do they pay?. Please I will be expecting your response.

I have the same test too but when I logged it says account inactive. Hope you were able to do the test and how was it like?
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Zubbix: 9:48am On May 02, 2019
Pls, what's their salary like, I have an interview with them today?

Thanks
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by dasrackhor(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2019
Zubbix:
Pls, what's their salary like, I have an interview with them today?

Thanks
As per the pay, I can't say.. But it's a nice place to work...
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by desmondagboola: 8:26am On May 05, 2019
Deeutd:

Help a brother!

plsss I also pass there assessment test for the same role center operation officer and am having an interview with them on Monday ..
plsss how is the interview and how much do dey pay?
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by jayman360: 2:57pm On May 09, 2019
I wrote their Computer Based Test for Center Operations Officer- Customer Service & Sales on Tuesday
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by barnybarbs: 2:33pm On May 13, 2019
So, what was the test like?
desmondagboola:

plsss I also pass there assessment test for the same role center operation officer and am having an interview with them on Monday ..
plsss how is the interview and how much do dey pay?
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Deeutd: 6:12pm On May 15, 2019
wizzle772:

Sorry i saw this late. However, the interview was basically a run through your CV
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Deeutd: 6:13pm On May 15, 2019
barnybarbs:
So, what was the test like?

The test is simple
Re: House Help!help!!help!!! by Nkc22: 3:45am On Jun 18, 2019
jayman360:
I wrote their Computer Based Test for Center Operations
Officer- Customer Service & Sales on Tuesday

Hello, please what were the assessment questions asked. A friend has a test with them, numerical and verbal. Your prompt feedback will be highly helpful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 / Shell Online Test And Assessment 2017.. / Oscar Temple Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.