Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Reincarnation - The Lost Pillar Of Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation - The Lost Pillar Of Christianity (484 Views)

The Traitors Of Christianity / When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation - The Lost Pillar Of Christianity by backtokemet: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Reincarnation is a fact. That it is no longer part of today's Christian beliefs is due to one power-hungry woman who had all references to reincarnation in the early Bible removed. A seemingly small act with historical consequences: how different would the history of the last two millenia have been if Christians had known that they themselves would reap the fruit of their (mis)deeds in a future earthly life - that they would have to sleep in the beds they had made ?!

At the beginning of Christianity, reincarnation was one of the pillars of belief. Without it (as later happened), Christianity would lose all its logic. How could a benevolent, loving God give one person a silver spoon and leave the next to starve in their ostensibly only earthy life ? Early church elders and theologians, like Origen, Basilides and St Gregory taught reincarnation of the soul as a matter of course - it was written in the Bible, after all. Nowadays, most Christians suspect blasphemy if someone references reincarnation.

To read the rest of the article:
https://fr.scribd.com/document/54220115/The-Church-s-Biggest-Lie-The-Missing-Link-in-Christianity
Re: Reincarnation - The Lost Pillar Of Christianity by Ranchhoddas: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
backtokemet:
How could a benevolent, loving God give one person a silver spoon and leave the next to starve in their ostensibly only earthy life ?

https://fr.scribd.com/document/54220115/The-Church-s-Biggest-Lie-The-Missing-Link-in-Christianity
This right here is why I would never return to Christianity and other such religions again.

PS: I tried reading the rest from your website but it is not opening properly. All the words are on one side. Don't know if it's my browser.
Do well to paste the rest.
Re: Reincarnation - The Lost Pillar Of Christianity by backtokemet: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This right here is why I would never return to Christianity and other such religions again.

PS: I tried reading the rest from your website but it is not opening properly. All the words are on one side. Don't know if it's my browser.
Do well to paste the rest.
The link is a PDF file. 5 pages long and you can't select text to copy. I'm not gonna type all of it.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Adam And Eve Fell In The Garden Of Eden / Rccg Sunday School 03 December, 2017 / Tithing Controversy: A Balanced View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.