Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (47969 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) by Draei: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Laple0541:

I got all the time in the world, it's just after 5pm here, I want to curse your entire generation so that you will know how not to poke your smelly nose into issues that is not concerning u next time, if your father dies today D- Banj no go even know they ever existed, make God punish u, smelly rat.
Keep making up excuses for your failed
ambitions in life. I'm here to keep your
torment quick and easy. I will keep quoting
you till an atom of common sense drops into
cobweb entangled maggot infested skull.
Re: D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) by Laple0541(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Draei:

Keep making up excuses for your failed
ambitions in life. I'm here to keep your
torment quick and easy. I will keep quoting
you till an atom of common sense drops into
cobweb entangled maggot infested skull.

Hopeless entity like you, if you have an achiever of my caliber in your lineage, your life wount be as meaningless as it is. You are a wretched smello.
Re: D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) by Draei: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Laple0541:

Hopeless entity like you, if you have an achiever of my caliber in your lineage, your life wount be as meaningless as it is. You are a wretched smello.
Welcome back pig , you took so
long after hiding your rotten anus.
Let's continue your torment fool, shall we?
Re: D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) by Laple0541(m): 12:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Draei:

Welcome back pig , you took so
long after hiding your rotten anus.
Let's continue your torment fool, shall we?

Your fada.

Re: D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) by Draei: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Laple0541:

Your fada.
grin grin
Tired already? #idd.
Re: D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) by Laple0541(m): 1:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Draei:

grin grin
Tired already? #idd.

Bastardo
Re: D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) by mechanics(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Was she really assaulted or just longing to meet Dbanj?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Carries His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, At Dubai Beach / Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi / Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.