Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Born Again Lady Peels Off Her Skin To Remove Tattoo After Hot Iron Didnt Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Born Again Lady Peels Off Her Skin To Remove Tattoo After Hot Iron Didnt Work (413 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Lady Peels Off Her Skin To Remove Tattoo After Hot Iron Didnt Work by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 28, 2017
A new christian born again have been causing confusion over her viral tatoo-removal procedure.

The Facebook user, identified as Ifeoma Vivian Emeka burn her hand with hot iron to remove a tatoo all in the name of being a born again.

Barely two weeks after burning herself with hot iron, she shared again that the hot iron didn't work, so she use knife to peel her skin to remove the tatoo, claiming she can do anything for Christ.

Many people have now been replying to this action of hers if its stupidity or love for God.

She said;
"Since electric iron could not remove the tattoo, I used knife I cut it off....I just won't stop doing radical thing for Jesus, #I love Jesus"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/born-again-lady-use-knife-to-peel-her.html

Re: Born Again Lady Peels Off Her Skin To Remove Tattoo After Hot Iron Didnt Work by TRAPP(m): 1:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Maybe she should try lazer, don't get misinformed in life Chris is not a dictator, and he forgives with open heart.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Mobile Court Forfeits 10 Vehicles, Sets Free Owners After Driving Against / Lady Reportedly Stabs Step Sister For Refusing To Drop Out From School In Delta / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot NAF Fighter Jet In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.