Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) (1151 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by helobabe: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
@GISTMORE

COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo really loves his Gucci. Last week, Gistmore brought you gist of his $1280 Gucci hoodie. This time, he rocked an even more expensive piece on a visit to First Church in Cambridge. The Guccify Wolf head hoodie costs $1615, that is about N587,860.

source; http://gistmore.com/coza-pastor-rocks-1615-guccify-hoodie-visit-cambridge

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by helobabe: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2017
the NL above me; its too early to start booking space
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by michlins(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Pastor pastor. Enjoy the mumu of your sheeples. I don't blame you cause it's not easy scamming people especially flaunting the proceeds and they still defend you with their blood

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by michlins(m): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2017
I don't even know why someone will castigate Hushpuppi and let this man walk
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by GraGra247(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Nansense dress them de sell for N500 for Suru Alaba with abeg. Wey em hand don even slack

celebrity go rush go buy 2000 dollar and de pose on top and everybody dey hail am.

I tire !!
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2017
500k + for one hood, lord have mercy.
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2017
michlins:
Pastor pastor. Enjoy the mumu of your sheeples. I don't blame you cause it's not easy scamming people especially flaunting the proceeds and they still defend you with their blood

because according to you, wearing this shirt is tantamount to scamming ba.

Go and scam your own.
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by michlins(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2017
felixomor:

because according to you, wearing this shirt is tantamount to scamming ba.

Go and scam your own.
defend him bro. What else have you as a sheeple. Like I said, it's not easy scamming people especially flaunting the proceeds on their faces and they defend you with their blood

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2017
michlins:
defend him bro. What else have you as a sheeple. Like I said, it's not easy scamming people especially flaunting the proceeds on their faces and they defend you with their blood
There is no word in my statement that defends him.

Rather I only pointed out your docile and rancid logic
Imagine if a poor person who has no mobile phone calls you a yahoo boy for owning a laptop.

Thats the kind of logic you are using here.
Poor man logic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2017
michlins:

Shitty logic .

How is wearing an expensive piece an evidence that he scams people ?

That means if he indeed scams people , wearing cheap clothes would force you to conclude that he does not scam people ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
This mab is too extravagant
He should spend more helping the needy
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by superhumanist(m): 4:51am On Nov 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Shitty logic .

How is wearing an expensive piece an evidence that he scams people ?

That means if he indeed scams people , wearing cheap clothes would force you to conclude that he does not scam people ?

The "shitty logic" is from you and not him.

Yes, wearing something you cannot afford is evidence that you are doing something illegal.

You then added the strawman that the opposite (wearing cheap material that he can afford) will show that he does not scam.

Back to the issue. The only people that wear such expensive immature clothing (hoodies) are yahoo boys and immature celebs (especially rappers).

Who buys a hoodie worth over $1,000? A hoodie and not a silk shirt for that matter?

Let us be honest, if the pastor worked hard for that money, he wouldnt be spending it like that. Managers in big companies earn about 400k and above as basic salary. If you earned that, would you waste a month salary on one hoodie sweater? Does he even live in a cold country?
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by superhumanist(m): 4:53am On Nov 29, 2017
felixomor:

There is no word in my statement that defends him.

Rather I only pointed out your docile and rancid logic
Imagine if a poor person who has no mobile phone calls you a yahoo boy for owning a laptop.

Thats the kind of logic you are using here.
Poor man logic.

Kingebukas people dem dem.

The guys logic is sound. If you buy something that you cannot truly afford, then you are doing something illegal
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 5:21am On Nov 29, 2017
superhumanist:

Kingebukas people dem dem.

The guys logic is sound. If you buy something that you cannot truly afford, then you are doing something illegal

Hehehehe.
Sound logic indeed.
You know he cant afford it ba?

In Short, by your logic, you are a thief for using the internet. As a poor nigerian, you are not supposed to be on the internet.

Abeg just go. Lmao grin Ekpa logic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by superhumanist(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe.
Sound logic indeed.
You know he cant afford it ba?

In Short, by your logic, you are a thief for using the internet. As a poor nigerian, you are not supposed to be on the internet.

Abeg just go. Lmao grin Ekpa logic

Ekpa? You from delta?

I am not poor, so dont be assuming silly things

He cannot afford it. We have not even factored his extravagant lifestyle.

In the picture, he is wearing shoes worth at least $200. His hoodie $100. His porsche car is at least $60,000.

This is a pastor. Which salary gives him that money to spend? To afford such a lifestyle, he most earn nothing less than a million naira a month. That car is 21 million naira. Almost 2 years salary at 1 million naira a month.
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2017
superhumanist:

Ekpa? You from delta?

I am not poor, so dont be assuming silly things

He cannot afford it. We have not even factored his extravagant lifestyle.

In the picture, he is wearing shoes worth at least $200. His hoodie $100. His porsche car is at least $60,000.

This is a pastor. Which salary gives him that money to spend? To afford such a lifestyle, he most earn nothing less than a million naira a month. That car is 21 million naira. Almost 2 years salary at 1 million naira a month.

Oh you call my assumption that you are poor a silly assumption

yet you dont know that your own multiple assumptions on the pastor you know nothing about are stupid assumptions....

Hehehehe grin
What a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by superhumanist(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2017
felixomor:

Oh you call my assumption that you are poor a silly assumption

yet you dont know that your own multiple assumptions on the pastor you know nothing about are stupid assumptions....

Hehehehe grin
What a joke

Simple maths. In a country with honest tax officials and tax laws, this pastor wouldnt get the chance to be extravagant. Notice how calm Nigerian pastors are in the UK- they never drive bentleys or porsches there
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2017
superhumanist:

Simple maths. In a country with honest tax officials and tax laws, this pastor wouldnt get the chance to be extravagant. Notice how calm Nigerian pastors are in the UK- they never drive bentleys or porsches there
Keep vomitting your assumptions....

Like i said before, your a thief for being on the internet
The average nigerian is supposed to be poor.
Thats my own assumption too. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by superhumanist(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2017
felixomor:

Keep vomitting your assumptions....

Like i said before, your a thief for being on the internet
The average nigerian is supposed to be poor.
Thats my own assumption too. cool

After, you will say that someone's logic is faulty. No where did I say that the average Nigerian is supposed to be poor.

A man owning a $60,000 dollar porsche is either a super-wealthy man or either a man living beyond his means.

Just to put things into perspective, $50,000 is the median income in USA (Majority of americans earn below 60,000 dollars yearly).

You can talk about assumptions all you like but my opinions are based on facts.

Keep defending thieves in the name of christianity. Your pastor is extravagant.
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2017
superhumanist:

After, you will say that someone's logic is faulty. No where did I say that the average Nigerian is supposed to be poor.

A man owning a $60,000 dollar porsche is either a super-wealthy man or either a man living beyond his means.

Just to put things into perspective, $50,000 is the median income in USA (Majority of americans earn below 60,000 dollars yearly).

You can talk about assumptions all you like but my opinions are based on facts.

Keep defending thieves in the name of christianity. Your pastor is extravagant.

My own opinion is based on fact too.
The average nigerian is poor
And you are a thief for having the luxury of using the internet.
You are extravagant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by superhumanist(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2017
felixomor:

My own opinion is based on fact too.
The average nigerian is poor
And you are a thief for having the luxury of using the internet.
You are extravagant

Faulty logic- even poor people have access to the internet. 150 to browse in cafe. Used androids can go as low as 7k.

Ogbeni....you want to be foolish and so, keep on being foolish. Keep supporting extravagant theiving pastors. My last reply to your silliness.
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2017
superhumanist:

Faulty logic- even poor people have access to the internet. 150 to browse in cafe. Used androids can go as low as 7k.

Ogbeni....you want to be foolish and so, keep on being foolish. Keep supporting extravagant theiving pastors. My last reply to your silliness.

Sorry
You are the foool here.
I only used a mirror to reflect Your foolishness upon you and u lost it.

U r The person who believes that wearing a shirt makes you a thief automatically.
What foolishness!
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by purem(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2017
@Felixomor and KingEbukasBlog yhu guys must be talking about an invisible "logic" coz I failed to see any logic here

We all know that a rich man must have a source of income

And it is clearly stated at the OP that the guy is a pastor...

Whilst the OP doesn't include any business he was into...

And as a pastor there's no way you can defend him that he's not scamming people unless you prove to us that he has other business....

Even hush wey lyk 2 dey flaunt sef we no say na yahoo im b so what are u telling me

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2017
purem:
@Felixomor and KingEbukasBlog yhu guys must be talking about an invisible "logic" coz I failed to see any logic here

And as a pastor there's no way you can defend him that he's not scamming people unless you prove to us that he has other business....

Even hush wey lyk 2 dey flaunt sef we no say na yahoo im b so what are u telling me

So because the op is ignorant of the source of the shirt,
It means you should base your accusations on the op's ignorance.

Abeg how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by purem(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2017
felixomor:

So because the op is ignorant of the source of the shirt,
It means you should base your accusations on the op's ignorance.

Abeg how old are you?

I know you're a pastor, yhu can go the extra mile to defend your colleagues, but that's doesn't change the fact that the sheepish are wising up
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2017
purem:

I know you're a pastor, yhu can go the extra mile to defend your colleagues, but that's doesn't change the fact that the sheepish are wising up
Sorry.
You fail.
I am not a pastor...

Besides #proudlysheep
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by purem(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry.
You fail.
I am not a pastor...

Besides #proudlysheep

But you're a wise one na
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by superhumanist(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
purem:

Felixomor and kingebukasblog are fraudsters as far as I am concerned.

Why else would they be defending such nonsense in the name of christianity?
Re: COZA Pastor Rocks Another N587,860 Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (photos) by felixomor: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
superhumanist:

Felixomor and kingebukasblog are fraudsters as far as I am concerned.

Why else would they be defending such nonsense in the name of christianity?

Keep crying over a shirt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

74% Of Doctors Believe In Miracles, 55% Have Seen Them / Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses / Spiritual Powers Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.