Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Russia President Retaliate To American New Demand - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia President Retaliate To American New Demand (450 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia President Retaliate To American New Demand by fphilip(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
(CNN) Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed amendments into law that will allow foreign media outlets in Russia to be listed as "foreign agents," according to state-run news agency Sputnik news.

Russian officials have said the change is a retaliatory response to the US government's request that RT, the Russian TV network, register its American arm as a foreign agent under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).

Sputnik reports the amendments signed by Putin had been previously approved by both chambers of the Russian parliament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht3yBeMdyww

Re: Russia President Retaliate To American New Demand by Nukilia: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2017
grin This is a welcomed development... You do me I do you grin
Re: Russia President Retaliate To American New Demand by nNEOo(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Russia;:::::the only country in the whole wide world you just don't mess with n go Scot free angry
Re: Russia President Retaliate To American New Demand by princeade86(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
very good
Re: Russia President Retaliate To American New Demand by Khd95(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Putin my main guy cool
Re: Russia President Retaliate To American New Demand by MONITZ: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Long overdue,I don't even know how the crazies in Washington think,they ought to know by now that with Vladimir Putin as president of Russia any action taken by them will surely be reciprocated kindly by him,Putin is not one to chicken out when confronted or cornered. Let them continue,Russia has just shown them in Syria that she is very capable of throwing spanners in the works of anyone who dares her...

(1) (Reply)

A Celebrated Francophone Africa Writer Said No To Macron's Francophone Project / Tanzanian Govt Bans Posting Of Nude Photos On Social Media / Trump Will Accept Kim Jong Un's Invitation To Meet, White House Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.