Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently (9580 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan / Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) / Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by KingstonDome: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2017
University Of Ibadan (UI) is currently on a lockdown as all gates leading the institution has been locked.

The UI branch of NASU has reportedly gone on strike. Porters are no longer operating again in all halls and most lectures around campus are not holding.

Despite this strike, from what Kingston Dome got to know some classes are still holding and a source told Kingston Dome that the strike might not last longer than one week.

More updates coming soon.

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/university-of-ibadan-on-lockdown.html?m=1

Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by KingstonDome: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by swiitJese(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Everywhere. Standstill
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Florblu(f): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Why are you calling Lala?

To come and open the school?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Munae(f): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Florblu:
To push it to FP.
Oga, where your snake offering? You think say Lala come here come play?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by ladeb: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2017
oops
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2017
They don start, anyway na Buhari i go still blame.
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Toyade888(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Like say na new thing
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by fineyemi(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by lanightdavido(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Great Ife got a good team mate to give the barton

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by lanightdavido(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2017
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Coldfeets: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Florblu:

I wonder o!
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2017
mrenwerem003:
account boosting strategy

You people need reasoning strategy

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by TheHistorian(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Here we go again with another uninteresting episode of seeming endless strike action by various unions in the country.

If a thorough evaluation is taken at the cause of this,You will be surprised to hear unimaginably ridiculous and petty reasons - such as renumeration increment,retirement year expansion and better welfare package.

In as much as I agree with a bountiful reward for labour,We should strike out all abnormal demands.

This same set of people are either elected/appointed as public office holders and the end result has always been CORRUPTION,case study of the recent Minister of Health(a former VC) whose dubious deals was exposed by the NHIS chairman which in turn makes him(the VC) unjustifiably victimize the man.

These sets of idiots deserves no pity! undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Thiannah(f): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2017
lol,thats an early Christmas holiday
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by eventsms(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Final project topics and materials for students www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by kay29000(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Ohhhh! Why now. I was just thinking of going to get my haircut there. There is one barber there that really knows how to make this my ugly face look handsome.
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by jaheymezz(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
he concern the students now
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by chicoMX(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
mrenwerem003:
account boosting strategy

scam!!
give me free game, if I win I go give you your cut. but if greed not let me give you your cut no give me free game again
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Edopesin: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
wetin dey happen
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Apexdon(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Uniben lock down, UI lock down.Hmm

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by unadeymadkwa: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
O.p..why u no inform us on time. Imagine today that I decided to go sort some things out and this is happening. Locked offices. @ op I need my fuel money back.... all the way from Ogun state.... cry
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by cinoedhunter: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
My transport just waste today
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by onyxo76(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
Same thing going on in OAU at the moment, there is a disagreement regarding the Earned allowances that was released by the FG recently.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by jonadaft: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
UNILAG LOADING

JAC WITHOUT ASUU IS MEANINGLESS

ASUU AND THEIR EGO IS DESTROYING EDUCATION SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY....
Re: University Of Ibadan NASU Goes On Strike, School Lockdown Currently by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
I prayed last jumat in that school. I'm even coming there tomorrow to use their library for my research project. You people should have mercy o

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Hubby TeeBillz Posts Picture Of Himself Shitting In Burj Al Arab / South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions / Hushpuppi Spent N11.5m In Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.