Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting (1577 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
This is to inform every Oceanic bank staff that was affected at the last 'personnel adjudment' exercise in December that there will be a meeting at ASSBIFI near Elephant House Alausa at 10am on Monday to submit our greviance letter and also deliberate on the way forward.
Some of us have started this course let us join forces to fight against this injustice.

See you on Monday.
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by patito(f): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2010
please keep us posted, some of us are outside lagos.Thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by jimohb(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
this is great news.
tank God, i never knew we have courageous guys.
unfortunately, we are far outside lagos. we are with u in spirit, keep up the good work and let us know how we can contribute to this struggle.
kudos
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by ukotmi: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2010
Was also affected. cry cry cry cry. Will give you full publicity. Keep us informed. John Aboh wan carry our future play.
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Patito and Jimohb We want you to call those you know are in lagos to join us there, The more the merrier. There are starkly revelations about how we where hoodwinked,
Please tell others to join us on Monday.

Thank you.
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
ukotmi, join us nah?
Abi u be arm chair critic? grin
We would appreciate ur presence,
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
Dear friends,

We met today as agreed, it was wonderful.
We need more people this wednesday by 11am.
Let us continue this struggle.
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
We have started work already and the management of the bank will know we are serious.
We still want those affected to showup on Tuesday nextweek for another round of meeting so everyone can be update on the steps taken so far.
Tuesday 11am.
Please be there.
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by rusky(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2010
gboku,

what are you trying to achieve? is it to get your job back or to get your entitlements paid to you? if it is the former, I will advice that you forget about it and move on. however if it is the later, then i am fully in support.
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
rusky:

gboku,

what are you trying to achieve? is it to get your job back or to get your entitlements paid to you? if it is the former, I will advice that you forget about it and move on. however if it is the later, then i am fully in support.

Guy, come on tuesday you will know our stand, thats if you are with us.
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by ukotmi: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
gbokukueba:

Guy, come on Tuesday you will know our stand, that's if you are with us.

Which Tuesday? I need to there as fast as possible. Wont wait to hit bald headed Aboh on the head with a hammer angry angry angry angry. Imagine getting a sack letter on Dec 21, four days to Xmas. Dosumu, and co need to be thrown out of the system. Meanwhile is Victor Banjo wey sign my letter? sad sad
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ Ukotmi,

Come this Tuesday- 6th of April, 2010, at ASSBIFI Office, Alausa 10am prompt.

Cheers!
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
Dear Friends,

We will keep you informed on the latest happenings.

Our complains have been lodged and we are on stage 2 of this campaign.

We are meeting early next week to inform you on the next step.

Stay blessed,

'This time shall pass'
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by Syenite(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2010
I feel for you guys. God will help you in your struggle. Nigerian Labour Congress is behind you.
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by gbokukueba(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
Syenite:

I feel for you guys. God will help you in your struggle. Nigerian Labour Congress is behind you.

Thank you my brother,
Re: Oceanic Bank Ex-staff Meeting by CHIMCO(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
You guyz should think of going to court. I wish u guyz the best in your struggle.

(1) (Reply)

Available Positions In Sahara Group / Audit Trainees At Ernest & Young / Entry Level Recruitment Opportunities For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.