Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I've failed when it comes to writing, i need your help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I've failed when it comes to writing, i need your help! (553 Views)

What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo / After 5 Years Of Trying, I've Been Admitted Finally / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've failed when it comes to writing, i need your help! by mozele(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello NLanders.

To some, the day is wonderful while to others, its one hell of a boring day. Mine is in-between.

For quite some time now I've been having problems with writing creatively and at times I do
wonder if something is actually wrong with me when it comes to pouring ideas into pen and paper.

I do get amazed how notable bloggers and authors use everyday words to paint imaginary picture
in the minds of their readers and the ecstasy et al and the unforgettable experience they create
at the end of it all.

I've tried replicating and trying my hands to see how far I can go. But the problem is, when I
write, the word are plain and void of meaning not to talk of humor.

Most times when I plan to engage myself with a writing task, I do have analysis paralysis which
often makes me put off the task to a latter time and even these latter times never comes.

I've read more books, journals, etc. Learnt more words but it seems all these arent paying off
as they ought to.

To cut long story short, I need help! I'd love to take writing as a career and for as many writers
in the house, what do you suggest I do to improve in this aspect of communication(Writing)?

Your cousin.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor, Ghanaian Statistician Win Rhodes Scholarships / Funai Admission Into Mbbs Programme In The College Of Medicine / History/international Studies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.