Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. (40944 Views)

UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Realslimshady(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
I'm a final year student of the University, I just found out that I got kicked out of the university due to the fact that I have been unable to register for the previous semester (which I did my Siwes). I don't know what to do now ,has anyone ever passed through this ? how did you overcome it? how did you pick yourself up? is there any possibility that I can still return?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
i get similar case , but i will get the result ruthless and relentless

7 Likes

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Realslimshady:
I'm a final year student of the University, I just found out that I got kicked out of the university due to the fact that I have been unable to register for the previous semester (which I did my Siwes). I don't know what to do now ,has anyone ever passed through this ? how did you overcome it? how did you pick yourself up? is there any possibility that I can still return?
COME TO NOUN

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by mhizzharin(f): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Try recall u might have committed offence in ur previous level most federal universities dont disclose student dismissal until final yr which is very bad..
Life goes on i wish u d very best be strong and move with life

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by samfuntua: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Realslimshady:

which school did that to you?

5 Likes

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Martinez39(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Realslimshady:
You didn't register so as time passed, it was assumed you had dropped out. And since you were OFFICIALLY absent during the exam with no deferment letter, they withdrew you. Try explaining your situation to the school authorities. Did you really register?

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by JubrinElSudan: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
My girlfriend soon to be ex is having the same issue in UNIBEN, she didn't register her courses last session. Met her HOD and I await the outcome of the meeting

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by doughziay: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
COME TO NOUN

No be only NOUN na PRONOUN

Somebody dey find solution, you dey talk another thing.

235 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by dunsin125: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
That's bad

1 Like

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Here2day(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wá shere!
abbertee:
i get similar case , but i will get the result ruthless and relentless

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Amuocha: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by dunsin125: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
My girlfriend soon to be ex is having the same issue in UNIBEN, she didn't register her courses last session. Met her HOD and I await the outcome of the meeting
but bros why the soon to be ex

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by JubrinElSudan: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
dunsin125:
but bros why the soon to be ex
She bleeped up like some female students do, and I found out.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by judedave181: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
doughziay:

grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by GodIsBiafran: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Realslimshady:

Go and bribe everybody. From VC to janitor. And you will be restored. If you know, you know.
Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by falcon01: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Which kind destiny destroyers be this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Buhdeuce: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Here2day:
Wá shere!

This your comment based on the ruthless and relentless make me burst laugh!

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:40am On Apr 12, 2019
doughziay:

Zero joy, grin, I personally dont consider NOUN graduates employeble, that stufff be like internet lesson.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by THUNDER4real(m): 5:21am On Apr 12, 2019
Realslimshady:
Involve your parents/ sponsor, you both go and see the V.C, what type of arant nonsense is that, If they still insist your out and you are sure your Cgpa is a bit okay, just get a lawyer and inform the V.C you will meet him in court..They can give you extra year not kick you out...If your mates graduate before you, in court start claiming damages...

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by KendrickAyomide: 5:39am On Apr 12, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
COME TO NOUN
how far i have a Question about NOUN
Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by careytommy37(m): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2019
doughziay:

LMAO. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
This is so funny

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
I'm glad you've taken such a bold step.

Please forgive I know your Monica through your babe phone I was bleep her too forgive me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Here2day(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2019
grin grin
Buhdeuce:

This your comment based on the ruthless and relentless make me burst laugh!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by lonelydora: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Realslimshady:

It may not be about registration. Check all the documents you submitted during registration in 1st year.

Pick yourself up. Remember the richest guys in the world are not graduates.

When life throws pepper at you, make peppersoup with it. Good luck in your future endeavours

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Npfn: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Npfn: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2019
THUNDER4real:
Involve your parents/ sponsor, you both go and see the V.C, what type of arant nonsense is that, If they still insist your out and you are sure your Cgpa is a bit okay, just get a lawyer and inform the V.C you will meet him in court..They can give you extra year not kick you out...If your mates graduate before you, in court start claiming damages...
rubbish advise give him court money

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
I'm glad you've taken such a bold step.

Please forgive I know your Monica through your babe phone I was bleep her too forgive me
Ololololo...
You want him to just ex her today about? grin

5 Likes

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by Smartrock: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2019
You are too funny
JubrinElSudan:

1 Like

Re: I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. by ticoticotico: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2019
H

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Industrial Chemistry Vs Chemical Engineering / 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.