Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) (1751 Views)

Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / Department Of Petroleum Resources DPR Salary Structure For All Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) by Babzrockman: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
I received message from DPR to come for certificate verification on the 6th of December... who else got invite and please i need your opinions if statement of results will be accepted in the course of the exercise.

Thank you in anticipation of your opinions
Re: Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) by suethebastard(f): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
I received for interview.
Re: Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) by HarryJinkai: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2017
nawa oh.....naso dpr go take pass us?
Re: Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) by MarvelRay: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good day house
Pls when Is the interview invite for dpr?

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Assistant / A Show Of Shame From The Federal Ministry Of Health, Nigeria. / Enzo Krypton And Company Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.