Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) (8843 Views)

Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) / Department Of Petroleum Resources DPR Salary Structure For All Staff / Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Runtown07: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please who know about this company., i got a text message for interview in warri this afternoon and the interview is tomorrow, of which i didn't apply., upon enquiry i got to know the company doesn't even have website, and the number that send the text i called, he said they are logistics and health company and that their client is mainly oil companies.
I don't think a company that claim to be of that repute will be in existence without website or genuine contact address., again am thinking is those useless Gnld rubbish.
Has any one has similar experience with this people.
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
GNLD

Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by saintruky(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Klanpe:
GNLD

When was dis sent to u?
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by 10kgod(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2020
@Op you can go check if the venue is not that far from ur place. I suspect GNLD's or NeOLife's handwork.
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by ElMajestique: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
A friend of mine is currently toasting me to come for an "opportunity briefing" with this same company. And they had to coat the name and address so you'll think it's oil and gas ish.

1 Like

Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Adyrin(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please, let's try to speak of what we have concrete evidence about.
A cousin of mine is currently working with this company and they sensitize the public, firms and governmental/non governmental bodies on Chronic diseases.
They actually partner with SAB, ACDC and other world bodies.

So let's be guided.
Sorry you've missed a golden opportunity

1 Like

Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Runtown07: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Adyrin:
Please, let's try to speak of what we have concrete evidence about.
A cousin of mine is currently working with this company and they sensitize the public, firms and governmental/non governmental bodies on Chronic diseases.
They actually partner with SAB, ACDC and other world bodies.

So let's be guided.
Sorry you've missed a golden opportunity
Golden opportunity my foot., and they don't have address and verifiable website., sometimes we call ourselves educated people but we are ignorant of vital information.

2 Likes

Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by jasonex4(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
I am discussing with someone who said they are into training of HSE...

Well if i am chanced on Tuesday, i would stroll down there and see for myself...

Hopefully i should be able to bring feedback to the house
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Dangerousboy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
jasonex4:
I am discussing with someone who said they are into training of HSE...

Well if i am chanced on Tuesday, i would stroll down there and see for myself...

Hopefully i should be able to bring feedback to the house
pls when you attend the interview let me know cos someone is inviting me to join
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Effico5real(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Dangerousboy:
pls when you attend the interview let me know cos someone is inviting me to join
I went there yesterday,after writing a little exam. They started talking, talking and finally they asked to pay 19500 to start. I think it's marketing product.

2 Likes

Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by jasonex4(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Effico5real:
I went there yesterday,after writing a little exam. They started talking, talking and finally they asked to pay 19500 to start. I think it's marketing product.

I am still there...after the exam, they are now talking about the same #19500...i laugh in marketable Spanish ������

Okies..lemme give a detailed breakdown of the whole thing

First stage - written interview (formality sha, cos i doubt if anyone would fail)

Second stage - oral discussion...

This second stage is where you are told about the ₦19500 for the licensing form (registration form) and then ₦81760 for a packet of products (miracle drug that cures all ailments)...

1 Like

Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Dangerousboy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Effico5real:
thanks, No need of me going joor. A whole 19500 them try

2 Likes

Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Adyrin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Runtown07:
Golden opportunity my foot., and they don't have address and verifiable website., sometimes we call ourselves educated people but we are ignorant of vital information.

Ogbeni, when you're not fully informed you'd tend to miss out.

Please remember that Nigeria is facing the second wave of recession.

MMM was online yet it carted away millions of naira from its investors and some are yet to recover from the ripple effects till date.

Being on the Internet doesn't make a company legit and not being on the Internet doesn't make it fake.

Like I stated earlier, this is a golden opportunity that is here to stay...

We getting bigger Everyday!

NB: for those in need of clarifications, you could slide into my DM or request for my email and I'd be glad to assist.
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by LydiaGold: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Did you just say golden opportunity? I was also invited by a friend who still refused to tell me what it's about�

She only sent me the time and venue for an interview for job or something. Well, I'm not looking for a job.

I'm a business and busy online digital affiliate hence i declined and didn't go. I felt she should be able to own it up and tell me what her stuff is about �‍♀️

Guys, if you want to make good money, it's online and you need some digital skills to achieve this. If you don't mind, i can introduce you to a platform where you can get the needed skills for FREE.
This will also help you even in your "golden opportunity " stuff

You just need a shikini token to be able to assess the platform. YOU WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL!

Hit my button on 07032474180 if you wanna know more (only interested and serious persons pls)
Chat you later!
Cheers!

Adyrin:

Ogbeni, when you're not fully informed you'd tend to miss out.

Please remember that Nigeria is facing the second wave of recession.

MMM was online yet it carted away millions of naira from its investors and some are yet to recover from the ripple effects till date.

Being on the Internet doesn't make a company legit and not being on the Internet doesn't make it fake.

Like I stated earlier, this is a golden opportunity that is here to stay...

We getting bigger Everyday!

NB: for those in need of clarifications, you could slide into my DM or request for my email and I'd be glad to assist.
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Adyrin(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2021
I had to come back to reiterate...
This is the surest deal in town now.
Ive been getting paid since last year and it keeps increasing.
Monies I've made thus far is over a mil.
I'm so grateful to God for this golden opportunity.

For those who care to be liberated financially, hit me up let's sort you out and place you...

Adyrin
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by cymarine: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Only if I know who sent me this message, or put my number on the message list I would visit him/her, can you imaging the nonsense they use me do this early morning, I almost miss a business
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by injuriam(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
God punish this Dvris Palmarian Resources (DPR) people and they are mostly ladies.
Imagine sitting for 3 hours (exams and motivational speech) without knowing why am there. Moreso, not given opportunity to speak to the next person.
I regret leaving my house to attend.
No talk about logistics services for company as was explained in our phone conversation.

1 Like

Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by uniksolo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
jasonex4:

Mehn, thanks for this clarification. I received their invite today for an interview tomorrow. So this is how I would have wasted precious time and money.

I am still there...after the exam, they are now talking about the same #19500...i laugh in marketable Spanish ������

Okies..lemme give a detailed breakdown of the whole thing

First stage - written interview (formality sha, cos i doubt if anyone would fail)

Second stage - oral discussion...

This second stage is where you are told about the ₦19500 for the licensing form (registration form) and then ₦81760 for a packet of products (miracle drug that cures all ailments)...
Re: Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by brightleave(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Mchew!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Setraco / Vacancy For 6 Months Industrial Training Students In Lagos / STANDARD CHARTERED BANK: Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.