Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up (16721 Views)

N-POWER Batch C Beneficiaries Are Starving. / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / Good Morning, N-teach Beneficiaries Are You Experiencing Any Issues? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by dust144(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Show up for what work!! And how much? When I can play 10 odd with 1k and get the stipend they pay. Lol make Una go work ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by rickytrevor(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Pay their monthly salaries consistently and they Wouldn't miss work for anything.

Information reaching me is that some are still being owned up to 3months, so how on earth do you expect them to have the zeal to go to work everyday.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by ObaKlaz: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
There is this Nigerian mindset that government work is not to be taken seriously.
They have got jobs now but don't want to do it but will still cry if their salaries are delayed.
The problem with Nigeria is the people.
Their leaders are simply a reflection.
Correct.

4 Likes

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by ObaKlaz: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2017
BluMalam:

Why then did they apply for the program if they were unwilling to work? If the stipend is too small for such people why don't they simply resign? I'm sure there are other diligent young Nigerians that need that little sum of money and are honestly willing to work.

The nauseating attitude displayed above will seriously impact the sustainability of the program.
Correct!

6 Likes

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2017
So na 30k be Buhari children pocket money? Or that of other political elites? How many of their children face similar economic uncertainties we face? when make una de disturb person because of 30k? Abi unaa de #MAAD open yaansh?
You people should create better employment, jor. That 30k na social security for the unemployed, so forget.
Foolish Nigerian yoots will jump at crumbs, rather than fight to take their place.

Quote me inappropriately, I go cure your craze. E-diots

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Abiye001:
What's the point going to work when you know you'll be thrown back to the streets after the 2years? Is it not better to look for best opportunities while you pocket npowers SLIM BREAD? OR DO YOU THINK SOMEONE CAN SAVE FROM THAT CHICKEN CHANGE ITS CURRENTLY IMPOSSIBLE @npowerng .... be truthful to yourself and stop decieving innocent youth! Time is coming when the youths will pull down this sh!t Godforsaken sh!t hole we call Nigeria.....!

2 years working experience is invaluable, people like you are disgusting to say the least stop encouraging laziness

10 Likes

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Offpoint: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Abiye001:
What's the point going to work when you know you'll be thrown back to the streets after the 2years? Is it not better to look for best opportunities while you pocket npowers SLIM BREAD? OR DO YOU THINK SOMEONE CAN SAVE FROM THAT CHICKEN CHANGE ITS CURRENTLY IMPOSSIBLE @npowerng .... be truthful to yourself and stop decieving innocent youth! Time is coming when the youths will pull down this sh!t Godforsaken sh!t hole we call Nigeria.....!
Bozz where I fit see this movie download? or I fit see for market buy?

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2017
dust144:
Show up for what work!! And how much? When I can play 10 odd with 1k and get the stipend they pay. Lol make Una go work ooo

If this type of mindset is truly the future of Nigeria then we have no hope. Betting and gambling does nothing to develop you or your country

9 Likes

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by NgHealth(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2017
BluMalam:

Why then did they apply for the program if they were unwilling to work? If the stipend is too small for such people why don't they simply resign? I'm sure there are other diligent young Nigerians that need that little sum of money and are honestly willing to work.

The nauseating attitude displayed above will seriously impact the sustainability of the program.
Well Spoken!

4 Likes

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Gbelexy(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiaries,

It has come to our attention that existing beneficiaries are refusing to show up at work. Please understand that if anyone is caught, they will be instantly dismissed from #NPowerNG, there are thousands ready to take your place and do the work.

Existing FCT/Abuja beneficiaries, reports from our monitors reveal that some of you are joking around and refusing to show up for work.

Adjust or face immediate dismissal from the programme. :
Imagine! Those wey need dwork like us,no get!

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by kings09(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2017
timibare:
Keep deceiving Urself , because of 30k........u guys would av to drag everyone from deir various houses to work if that's the case.........Even you the OP, u barely reply pple on here are u doing ur job ? Abeg no one is ready to die for 30k
But d same ppl applied n were ready to travel long distance jst to earn something. Suddenly, u turn around to say dis. This is why d govt no de send d citizens.

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by mekstaniac(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Me wey dey plan to even work Saturdays if I am selected, yet I wasn't
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by lunacol(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2017
tizzle:

what are the required documents?
List of Documents Needed For Physical Verification
1. Authentic and valid identity card
2. Education Credentials, your waec, Hnd,bsc
3. Bank print of your BVN details
4. Residential permit of your Local Government area.
5. Passport photograph
6. NYSC discharge certificate
7. N-power 2017 online print out with your Reference number
8. Any utility bill carrying your residential address, phcn bill, waste bill etc
9. Birth certificate or sworn affidavit
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2017
?

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Offpoint:
Bozz where I fit see this movie download? or I fit see for market buy?
e dey market my man!
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2017
smiley
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by sirugos(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2017
lunacol:
List of Documents Needed For Physical Verification
1. Authentic and valid identity card
2. Education Credentials, your waec, Hnd,bsc
3. Bank print of your BVN details
4. Residential permit of your Local Government area.
5. Passport photograph
6. NYSC discharge certificate
7. N-power 2017 online print out with your Reference number
8. Any utility bill carrying your residential address, phcn bill, waste bill etc
9. Birth certificate or sworn affidavit
let N power update us..

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by galadima77(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2017
generalbush:
Dear npowerng. I just wana say a big

FVCK YOU!!!!

hahahahahahaha

wetin Npower do u na
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by lunacol(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

If this type of mindset is truly the future of Nigeria then we have no hope. Betting and gambling does nothing to develop you or your country
What can you say about Nigerian government being complicit in this by collecting taxes from these betting sites and creating enabling environment for them to succeed.Your major blame should be addressed to Nigerian government that is encouraging her future leaders to subscribe to bet.
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Xrisjewel10: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Npower pls what other email do u have apart from support@npvn.desk.mail
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by lunacol(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2017
sirugos:
let N power update us..
OK,as you wait for him,just have a clue.

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by dust144(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

When you read u understand pls, don't MT me again mind your business.

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Tsam1959(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2017
manny4u:

Well it serves you guys right, and then dr are some of who do dr jobs dilligently but then they are treated like dogs by holding on to there device and stipend. i have couple of them at my ppa who dnt come to work but i would never disclose them, they have there device and get paid steadily.

hmmmm grin
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by ahmg001(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

nd u fink deaz hope for Nigeria wen will kip producing mediocres as leaders.d attitude of most Nigerians towards govt work is as a result of what dey perceived as a great injustice melted to dem by ds so called leaders over d yrs.so u dnt put all d blame on dem

2 Likes

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by BMedia: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Abiye001:

Abiye001:

Ask the mumu people praising this foolish program
poverty fall on them
their fada yansh

Mr. engr.s_a_ofori@yahoo.com,

Imagine how desperate and eager you were below...

Abiye001:

Good morning Npowerng,

I'm yet to receive any new message concerning the recommencement of device distribution in Rivers state.

Please can I go to the pick up point with the old message?

Abiye001:
pls npower there's nothing happening at the collection center. or, has the venue changed from LA KING?

Abiye001:

Good day npowerng,
Yes it was included in the first SMS
, the venue became scattered, they were flogging. GRA Port Harcourt

Abiye001:

I am part of the people that was asked to come for pick up last week, but I was not able to get mine. They later sent a message on Saturday saying it has been postponed to this week.
It's already Wednesday and I'm yet to get feedback.

Suddenly you have become insulting and toxic to the program, your dissatisfactions have been noted.

Cc: npowerng

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Abiye001:

Poor man go n sleep

I'd rather b a militant than have 2years teaching experience

what has the government done for ur father n mother that have been teaching all their lives?

olodo no go hustle.

Failure

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by Offpoint: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Abiye001:

e dey market my man!
na new movie? because of that hawk guy.. I no no se him still dey act

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by salesforce: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2017
Hehehehe
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by talk2rotman(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2017
Hello npoweng.
Pls i want to confirm the verification time for those pre selected for this 2017. And u can pls help me break it down to know when each of the department will have theirs. Thanks
Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by npowerng: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2017
DocAdray:
N-Power, my sister was part of those recently pre-selected for this 2017 batch of beneficiaries. They are to commence physical verification from next week, but she can't find that initial N-power code given to her during the registration. Please, is there anyway by which she can recover the code from N-power, whether through her BVN, phone number, e-mail, etc.
Thanks

All the necessary details needed for the physical verification would be announced in due time.

Do not panic, Please Disregard news on details needed for the physical verification, Floating on the internet,
You can get all the necessary document ready.

1 Like

Re: It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up by musa234(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Npower is just so disorganized and useless, you mean up till this moment you can't organized your scheme? What is the need of having bvn numbers if you can't trace people who a have jobs but still get paid by npower, or find a way to get those who don't carry out their duties.. I know so many of them who don't go to work but the last thing I will do it's to expose them cos it's non of my business. That is the job of Npower ..nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Related /past Questions/exam For ASCON Competitive Examination / How Can A Biochemistry Graduate Become A MLS Professional? / 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.