Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices (5829 Views)

HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / Oppo A5 Full Specification You Will Be Suprised / Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders and phone lovers, improve your tech life today and shop on the no.1 online store... Guess what? As a staff, i'll give anyone that wants an order a link to get them cheaper... Fantastic prices and limited offer
Take a look at

Tecno Spark K7 Dual Sim, With Finger Print 16GB ROM/1GB RAM 5.5-Inch HD 13MP+5MP (Black)
Screen: 5.5" display
Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM (External Memory, up to 32GB)
Processor: Quad-Core CORTEX 1.3GHz
Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat With HiOS 2.0
Camera: 13MP Rear Camera, 5MP Front Camera
Battery: 3000mAh Battery
Only for #31,400
http://c./?a=48512&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fspark-k7-dual-sim-16gb-rom1gb-ram-5.5-inch-hd-13mp5mp-black-tecno-mpg110343.html&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=48512&utm_term=

Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Also take a look at the

Tecno W2 4.5-Inch FWVGA (1GB, 8GB ROM) Android 6.0 Marshmallow, 5MP + 2MP Dual SIM Smartphone - Champagne Gold

Screen: 4.5 Inch FWVGA Touchscreen
Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory
CPU: 1.3GHz Quad Core Processor
Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Camera: 5MP Rear Camera with Dual Flash, 2MP Front Camera with Flash
Battery: 2500mAh Battery
Only for #19,500
If this is your choice click link http://c./?a=48512&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fw2-gold-tecno-mpg58435.html%23product-details&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=48512&utm_term=

1 Like

Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Iphone Model...
Take a look at

Apple IPhone 8 Plus 5.5-Inch HD (3GB,64GB ROM) IOS 11, 12MP + 7MP 4G Smartphone - Gold
Display: 5.5-inch Retina HD
CPU: Apple A11 Bionic Hexa-core
Memory: 3GB RAM; 64GB ROM
Camera: 12MP; 7MP HD FaceTime
Inside the box is
Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
EarPods with Lightning connector
Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
Lightning to USB cable
USB power adapter
Documentation
This is on a 10% discount
As the price is #279,000
Click link
http://c./?a=48512&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fiphone-8-plus-64gb-gold-apple-mpg120193.html%23product-details&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=48512&utm_term=

Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Samsung At its best
Take a look at the

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G6100 Dual Sim (3GB,32GB) - Black
Octa-core 2.0 GHz Processor
5.5" PLS TFT LCD Screen, 1920x1080
13MP Rear Camera
8MP Front Camera
Dual Sim
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
Bluetooth v4.2
3300 mAh
Android
Click link
http://c./?a=48512&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fsamsung-galaxy-j7-prime-g6100-dual-sim-3gb32gb-black-8350232.html%23product-details&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=48512&utm_term=

Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
There are many more... Over one million + deeals awaits you!!! More images?? Here...

Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
I understand that most of the links are having problem loading... All you have to do is copy and paste it in another tab... It should open up... Enjoy!!! I'm sorry about the inconvenience
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, if you are having any problem opening the links, please feel free to let me know... Thank you and God bless!!
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by luminouz(m): 1:42am On Nov 29, 2017
D Galaxy link not working! undecided
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 5:31am On Nov 29, 2017
luminouz:
D Galaxy link not working! undecided
Copy and paste the Galaxy link in another tab... It should open, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2017
[url][/url]http://c./?a=48512&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Ftecno-spark-k7-5.5-inch-hd-2gb-16gb-rom-android-7.0-nougat-13mp-5mp-dual-sim-4g-smartphone-bf17-black-7935183.html%23product-details&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=48512&utm_term=
For a Tecno Spark K7 only for #34,790
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2017
If you are finding it hard opening the link... You can reach me on facebook #Marcauley O. Linus
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
5000naira worth of voucher for anyone who makes a purchase from the no.1 online store JUMIA... Finding it difficult, reach me on 08100860784
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by ifyalways(f): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Iykelinus:
5000naira worth of voucher for anyone who makes a purchase from the no.1 online store JUMIA... Finding it difficult, reach me on 08100860784
I want the voucher but I'm afraid Jumia is scam!

I have got this same 5K voucher from another nlder and what I bought with it is just confirmed, not fulfilled. Next thing I will get a mail that it's out of stock or sold out meanwhile my other orders I placed after using the voucher is ready for delivery.

Yimu for una. If I no receive the order that I used that 5K voucher first, una go just waste una time coming to deliver the rest of my orders cos I won't accept them.
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by davostar: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Trash.... where Stores in US did %50 off on all products..

Jumia and their bullshit scams.. They will give you 20% off then will multiply your shipping fee undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

I want the voucher but I'm afraid Jumia is scam!

I have got this same 5K voucher from another nlder and what I bought with it is just confirmed, not fulfilled. Next thing I will get a mail that it's out of stock or sold out meanwhile my other orders I placed after using the voucher is ready for delivery.

Yimu for una. If I no receive the order that I used that 5K voucher first, una go just waste una time coming to deliver the rest of my orders cos I won't accept them.
This is different... Trust me I work with Jumia and you won't have any problem ordering anything, I'll be available if you experience any challenges... Please note! Jumia is never a scam, just that few persons make mistakes while placing their orders... I want to assure you that I'll be glad to help if you have any problem
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
davostar:
Trash.... where Stores in US did %50 off on all products..

Jumia and their bullshit scams.. They will give you 20% off then will multiply your shipping fee undecided undecided undecided undecided
I'm a staff in jumia and this is my special link... You won't have any problem ordering and besides if you experience any challenges just let me know.
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by ifyalways(f): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Iykelinus:
This is different... Trust me I work with Jumia and you won't have any problem ordering anything, I'll be available if you experience any challenges... Please note! Jumia is never a scam, just that few persons make mistakes while placing their orders... I want to assure you that I'll be glad to help if you have any problem
I believe I typed in English language abi I wasn't clear enough? I had no problem whatsoever with ordering. I had no problem with using the voucher/code

The problem is : what I ordered for using the 5K discount code has not been updated nor made any headway or progress since I ordered it. Three days after placing the order using the 5K discount code, I placed more orders this time used no voucher code. Now, Jumia is ready to deliver those items while the single item I ordered using voucher code is just there, no update, nothing. Next thing I will hear is that it's out of stock.

Jumia thinks it's smart abi? If una no deliver that item I ordered using that 5K promo code, I'mma place more orders and reject them all on delivery day(s)

4 Likes

Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

I believe I typed in English language abi I wasn't clear enough? I had no problem whatsoever with ordering. I had no problem with using the voucher/code

The problem is : what I ordered for using the 5K discount code has not been updated nor made any headway or progress since I ordered it. Three days after placing the order using the 5K discount code, I placed more orders this time used no voucher code. Now, Jumia is ready to deliver those items while the single item I ordered using voucher code is just there, no update, nothing. Next thing I will hear is that it's out of stock.

Jumia thinks it's smart abi? If una no deliver that item I ordered using that 5K promo code, I'mma place more orders and reject them all on delivery day(s)
grin grin grin Evil!!!
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

Now I get... You are having problem with the product you for, what I want you to know is that the item you ordered for is on high demand... And besides before the order could be shipped, the allocated item the vendor had finished so lets say you'll have to cancel the order and do it again
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by ifyalways(f): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Iykelinus:
Now I get... You are having problem with the product you for, what I want you to know is that the item you ordered for is on high demand... And besides before the order could be shipped, the allocated item the vendor had finished so lets say you'll have to cancel the order and do it again
The item is still on your site. If it's sold out, why is it still bring displayed on your website?
Now, you've suggested I re-order meaning that 5K voucher code is gone. And you say Jumia is not shady with their so called 5K vouchers?

IF I collect this your own 5K off voucher code and place another order, same thing will repeat itself. I have been having this experience with you guys no be today.

All your 5K off 30K orders and above are scam. Once you use the voucher code the order dies a silent death. No update, no delivery.
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by ifyalways(f): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
grin grin grin Evil!!!
Not really. I'm just pissed with their petty scam.

Imagine this scenario:
You saw and ordered say a TV (75K) and a carton of malt(3k), delivery fee of 3K. This morrafvckers will first deliver the malt and collect delivery fee then next you will see is an email from them saying they can't deliver the TV because the earth has suddenly become square.

So, you end up buying a carton of malt(that you actually don't need) for 6K cheesy. I ready for them this time
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

Imagine thus scenario:
You saw and ordered say a TV (75K) and a carton of malt(3k), delivery fee of 3K all because of the so called 5K off. These morrafvckers will first deliver the malt and collect delivery fee then next you will see is an email from them saying they can't deliver the TV because the earth has suddenly become square.

So, you end up buying a carton of malt(that you actually don't need) for 6K cheesy. I ready for them this time
Damn!!!.... That's really really terrible; something tells me our brothers are rerouting the vouchers big time
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by EvilMetahuman: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

Imagine this scenario:
You saw and ordered say a TV (75K) and a carton of malt(3k), delivery fee of 3K. This morrafvckers will first deliver the malt and collect delivery fee then next you will see is an email from them saying they can't deliver the TV because the earth has suddenly become square.

choii grin
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by lastbaff(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

Please keep us updated cheesy
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

The item is still on your site. If it's sold out, why is it still bring displayed on your website?
Now, you've suggested I re-order meaning that 5K voucher code is gone. And you say Jumia is not shady with their so called 5K vouchers?

IF I collect this your own 5K off voucher code and place another order, same thing will repeat itself. I have been having this experience with you guys no be today.

All your 5K off 30K orders and above are scam. Once you use the voucher code the order dies a silent death. No update, no delivery.
Just give it a try... I'll give you any link to buy any product of your choice
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
ifyalways:

Imagine this scenario:

Many people seem to make lots of mistakes ordering a product... At the end of the day, they'll complain. The issue right here is that whatever order you try to make, I'll be here to guide you and bet me, you'll love jumia afterwards
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by salisy: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
i want to buy that spark k7 but wont pay 30k
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
salisy:
i want to buy that spark k7
but wont pay 30k
How much can you afford then?
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by supereagle(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2017
GOK
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by salisy: 7:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Iykelinus:
How much can you afford then?
Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Jakasibo(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Iykelinus:
Samsung At its best
Take a look at the

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G6100 Dual Sim (3GB,32GB) - Black
Octa-core 2.0 GHz Processor
5.5" PLS TFT LCD Screen, 1920x1080
13MP Rear Camera
8MP Front Camera
Dual Sim
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
Bluetooth v4.2
3300 mAh
Android
Click link
http://c./?a=48512&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fsamsung-galaxy-j7-prime-g6100-dual-sim-3gb32gb-black-8350232.html%23product-details&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=48512&utm_term=
price ?

1 Like

Re: Best Smartphones On Jumia At Amazing Prices.. You Will Be Suprised At The Prices by Iykelinus(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2017
salisy:
This is what's going to happen, you'll order the smartphone at the normal amount and I'll give you a voucher code worth 5000naira... Since the smartphone is sold for 31,400 naira, with the voucher, you will pay a sum of 26,400... What do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geeks And Phone Users, Pick Between Tecno Y6 And Tecno W3? Give Reasons Please / Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! / Do You Use MTN Plans And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.