Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received (5758 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Items I Ordered From Aliexpress Are Nowhere To Be Found / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Guys, remember this thread I opened some months ago? See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7134182/phone-ordered-aliexpress-being-held

The link up here is where I alleged the phone I ordered from AliExpress was being held by Nigerian Customs. I think I was wrong.. Although, the tracking began to move the following day after it hit the Front Page which makes me feel it was being held somewhere and for some reasons. I eventually received the phone. The phone was delivered in just 9 days after my lamentations hit FP

I am so sorry for not giving the update. The phone was well received on the 28th of May, 2022. I didn't pay more than #200..because the label on the packet was almost not readable, so they didn't know it was a phone..Hehe

Don't mind the picture quality of the attachments o! It is of my old redmi phone which I used to snap it(camera got damaged). The new Poco phone's picture quality is so on point

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

8 Likes

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Deicide: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
How you take pay for the item?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Deicide:
How you take pay for the item?
Bro, na access exclusive card o..but right now, e no dey do reach 20usd a month sef. useless bank..After paying almost 70k to subscribe for it year..

1 Like

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Scientheosopher(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
What's the estimated expenses (money, time, transport, phone calls, online tracking, etc) in percentage compared to buying in store?
#Congrats!

3 Likes

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Scientheosopher:
What's the estimated expenses (money, time, transport, phone calls, online tracking, etc) in percentage compared to buying in store?
#Congrats!
I think I spent much less compared to what I would have spent if I had gone to our own naija store...(a difference of 15k or so)...I didn't make any phone call... I did a lot of tracking, I agree.. especially when I noticed the tracking didn't move for about 2weeks or so..

You should know that I wasn't really in need of the phone when I placed the order. I just loved what I saw on the page and I decided to place the order. If I needed it urgently, I would have tried a Nigerian store.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Parachoko: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulation

1 Like

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Pickmycall: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
So you leave naija phone stores go buy fone online?oversabi dey worry you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pickmycall:
So you leave naija phone stores go buy fone online?oversabi dey worry you.
Na your money? undecided

38 Likes

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Pickmycall: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
onlinetrader:
Na your money? undecided
Why you come here to report to us say customs seized your fone?We look like police station to you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pickmycall:
Why you come here to report to us say customs seized your fone?We look like police station to you?
Na reasonable people suggestions I dey hope for wey make I open the thread. No vex say you come across am, the thread was never meant for your kind

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Hakeem12(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
onlinetrader:
Na reasonable people suggestions I dey hope for wey make I open the thread. No vex say you come across am, the thread was never meant for your kind
Did you receive through speedaf?
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hakeem12:
Did you receive through speedaf?
No..Through the normal post office.. although most of the items I have received recently na through speedaf
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by RepoMan007: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Phones with barely replaceable parts. This one na egg.
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Pickmycall: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
onlinetrader:
This is a public forum.Anything you post is what everyone will comment on.I get right to comment on your thread a'ight!
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
RepoMan007:
Phones with barely replaceable parts. This one na egg.
cheesy cheesy

The prayer na say make money dey to dey change phone at will. Why on earth should I think of "replaceable parts" when there is money to get another? Wey no be motor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Scientheosopher(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
onlinetrader:
I think I spent much less compared to what I would have spent if I had gone to our own naija store...(a difference of 15k or so)...I make any phone call... I did a lot of tracking, I agree.. especially when I noticed the tracking didn't move for about 2weeks or so..

You should know that I wasn't really in need of the phone when I placed the order. I just loved what I saw on the page and I decided to place the order. If I needed it urgently, I would have tried a Nigerian store.
OK.
#The difference isn't much especially when you consider the wait, potential custom misbehaviour, and probably lack of warranty. Congrats, still. Some don't get their goods after all the stress.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by RepoMan007: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
onlinetrader:
cheesy cheesy

The prayer na say make money dey to dey change phone at will. Why on earth should I think of "replaceable parts" when there is money to get another? Wey no be motor
As online-trader, you spoke well. I also did as a potential buyer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Nova1988(m): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Which card did you use to pay?
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nova1988:
Which card did you use to pay?
Access exclusive card..but no more reliable
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by NuclearReactor: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
onlinetrader:
Na your money? undecided
So in total how long did it take to arrive??
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by onlinetrader: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
NuclearReactor:
So in total how long did it take to arrive??
less than 2 months..This is the longest I have seen. I think I have ordered more than 8 phones from Ali for myself and friends. It takes an average of 3weeks to get delivered
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Chidi2022: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pickmycall:
This is a public forum.Anything you post is what everyone will comment on.I get right to comment on your thread a'ight!
Poor boy, dey said this thread is not meant for your kind... With your 1906 mentality...Ape man...

2 Likes

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by faceland: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Glad you didn't lose your money.
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Judybash93(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chidi2022:
Poor boy, dey said this thread is not meant for your kind... With your 1906 mentality...Ape man...

Errm! We're technically hairless apes grin
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Redstubpen: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
cool
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Chidi2022: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Judybash93:

Errm! We're technically hairless apes grin
Hahahahahaha....i am exempted ooooh...
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by NuclearReactor: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
onlinetrader:
less than 2 months..This is the longest I have seen. I think I have ordered more than 8 phones from Ali for myself and friends. It takes an average of 3weeks to get delivered
3 weeks is quite fast, have u been using aliexpress standard shipping all those while
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Judybash93(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chidi2022:
Hahahahahaha....i am exempted ooooh...
LMAO

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Chidi2022: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Judybash93:
LMAO
You no well.... i don laugh commot water for eye...

1 Like

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by tafat: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
No be lie, e dey happen, I'm sha glad you've got your device safe and sound, it's issues like this that make me prefer buying my gadgets and accessories from reliable stores like the Oraimo store or eShop to avoid stories that touch.

Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Pickmycall: 1:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Chidi2022:
I am sorry.
Don't mentioned.
Re: Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received by Josephfidelis(m): 4:23am On Oct 01, 2022
onlinetrader:
Guys, remember this thread I opened some months ago? See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7134182/phone-ordered-aliexpress-being-held

The link up here is where I alleged the phone I ordered from AliExpress was being held by Nigerian Customs. I think I was wrong.. Although, the tracking began to move the following day after it hit the Front Page which makes me feel it was being held somewhere and for some reasons. I eventually received the phone. The phone was delivered in just 9 days after my lamentations hit FP

I am so sorry for not giving the update. The phone was well received on the 28th of May, 2022. I didn't pay more than #200..because the label on the packet was almost not readable, so they didn't know it was a phone..Hehe

Don't mind the picture quality of the attachments o! It is of my old redmi phone which I used to snap it(camera got damaged). The new Poco phone's picture quality is so on point

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
abeg gift me your old phone, I'd really appreciate bruv

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN SME Data Doesn't Work Any More, Have U Noticed That ? / Injoo Fire Plus: Review, Specs And Price In Nigeria / Slot Price List 2017 Latest Phones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.