Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,272 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Looking For Someone To Manage My Blog Content Wise - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Someone To Manage My Blog Content Wise (1674 Views)

Three (3) Blog Content Writers Needed. / I Need Somebody To Redesign And Manage My Website / Need Someone To Manage My Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone To Manage My Blog Content Wise by HelloRegal: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello every one, i need a virtual assistant for a website project ASAP. basically someone one who is tech savvy and writes flawless English, as the target audience are mostly people from western countries.

Articles spin from four to five articles a day well researched quality articles that is.

The pay is pretty lucrative if you are interested send an email to ginoskoconcept@gmail.com

Limited slots available so grab your chance.

Sorry Mods if this is the wrong section please restructure to the right place
Re: Looking For Someone To Manage My Blog Content Wise by RapportNaija(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
60k?
Re: Looking For Someone To Manage My Blog Content Wise by LASG: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
email me..onlineteachersguide@Gmail.com
Re: Looking For Someone To Manage My Blog Content Wise by Dmayor7(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
HelloRegal:
Hello every one, i need a virtual assistant for a website project ASAP. basically someone one who is tech savvy and writes flawless English, as the target audience are mostly people from western countries.

Articles spin from four to five articles a day well researched quality articles that is.

The pay is pretty lucrative if you are interested send an email to ginoskoconcept@gmail.com

Limited slots available so grab your chance.

Sorry Mods if this is the wrong section please restructure to the right place

will send you an email

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Blog / Abia State Government Website Hacked # Defaced / Facebook Page URL Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.