Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Grammys 2018: Ed Sheeran Shoved Aside While Jay Z Tops Nomination Charts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammys 2018: Ed Sheeran Shoved Aside While Jay Z Tops Nomination Charts (389 Views)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Davido Climbs From No. 37 To No. 28 On American Billboard Charts / Ed Sheeran Stops Cardiff Sell-out Concert For Toilet - Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammys 2018: Ed Sheeran Shoved Aside While Jay Z Tops Nomination Charts by GrayAces: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Singer Ed Sheeran’s multi million selling Album has been excluded from the ‘Big Boys’ categories at the 2018 Grammy Awards; taking all of us by surprise.

Jay Z came out on top with 8 Major Nominations while the likes of Kendrick Lamar and the Funk Man, Bruno Mars took out Ed Sheeran to get multiple Nomination spots.

Before you get all upset about Ed not being on the Major lists, it might be worth to know that he received several Nominations in the Pop Categories.

His Dope Album “÷” has been shortlisted for best pop Album while his Song ‘Shape of you’ is up for best pop solo performance.
http://www.unbrokenchords.com/grammys-2018-ed-sheeran-shoved-aside-jay-z-tops-nomination-charts/

(1) (Reply)

Watch! Imagine what Davido is doing At Home With Friends again / I Can Organise My Shows Myself Without Your Help Shatta Wale Replies Prodigal / Alvaro Morata Vs Romelu Lukaku, What Do They Need To Do To Recover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.