Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Today's Hadith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Hadith (311 Views)

KAB AL AHBAR The Prominent Jew Tenq Follows And Fabrication Of Hadith / If Allah Love A Person...beautiful Hadith / Hadith On Accountability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Hadith by GaniLAb(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2017
A DAY WITH THE PROPHET FOR TODAY(10th Rabbiu-Al-Awwal, 1439AH/29th November, 2017):-

"Anas reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, Allah says: When a slave of Mine draws near to Me a span, I draw near to him a cubit; and if he draws near to Me a cubit, I draw near to him a fathom. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running."
Bukhari

COMMENTARY ON HADITH:-
This Hadith mentions infinite benevolence, generosity, kindness and regard of Allah for His slaves, which is evident from the reward that He gives to His slaves even on their minor good deeds.
May Allah guide us. Aamin.
Wallahu Ta'Allah Aalam.

(1) (Reply)

Glory / Nigeria Pastors Are Great / Amasa's Hijab Controversial Saga: Apologies From Court Officials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.