Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Real Culprit Behind The Slave Trade In Libya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Culprit Behind The Slave Trade In Libya (934 Views)

Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her / Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Culprit Behind The Slave Trade In Libya by Otori123(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2017
My heart goes out to the slave victims in Libya. In as much as we condemn such heinous act, we should not forget the culprit in order to find a lasting solution. The Italy policy of sending back migrants to Libya and exposing them to slavery is condemnable; Italy knows it is illegal to forcibly return migrants to slavery. Why is it any different for Italy to pay Libyans to do the same? Also, a failed European policy is not spared. "The number of African migrants experiencing inhumane treatment in detention centers has increased mainly due to a shambolic failed European policy".Human traffickers are not spared. However, a rather silent blame is on the desperate African victims who became victims by their own greed of greener pasture.

In all, we call on all the attendees of the European Union- African Union summit holding in Abidjan to timely discuss strategies and better framework to stop this almost impossible shame. However, we will continue praying for smile of victory.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Nearly Burnt To Death After He Nearly Kill A Boy (video) / Please Should I Confess?? See Where I Caught My Uncles Wife Yesterday Night / Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.