Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? (1733 Views)

Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by Kings1464(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Please nairalanders, i am about to open a new bank account for a business I just started growing
Which bank do you perceive out of experience well be preferable in terms of hidden charges or open unnecessary charges?

Other reasons apart from the aforementioned, is also welcomed
Re: Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by iconceptsnig: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
I choose ZenithBank. I am banking with 6 different banks in Nigeria but my banking experience with Zenith Bank has been awesome.
Re: Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by Munae(f): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
I don't know the best but I know the worst, Ecobank.
Re: Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by NLbully(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2017
fact: wema bank
Re: Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by columbus007(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Oga op,why not try all the whole banks in Nigeria first grin
Re: Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by jaychubi: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
GTB ofcourse no banks allows u to withdraw ur money to the last kobo except GTB
Re: Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by Kings1464(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
Think you for your comments thus far
Re: Which Is The Best Bank In Nigeria? by udumosam23(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
No best bank, all banks are thieves. Use to think first bank is better after i ran from access. I realised just this morning that they also charge without alerting. Their case is worse, Access will at least alert you.

What kind of bank charge over 2k for account maintenance? Dem the paint the account? And that is after around 4k for stamp duties and 3k for sms. And dem still dey charge 51 naira for every inter bank transfer o,

This people are taking us all for a ride. I'm going back to piggy banking idiots.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz / Between Laundry And Sport Bet Which One Is More Profitable / 5K To Anyone Who Can Suggest An App Like Chipper Cash With Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.