Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

National Assembly Service Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Assembly Service Commission (13620 Views)

National Assembly Service Commission Recruitment / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Please I heard they are collecting CVs, who knows their office in Abuja. And how true is this information. Treat as urgent.
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by OfficialAwol(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Have you considered being an entrepreneur?

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Have you considered being an entrepreneur?

That's not why this topic was created. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, kindly scroll up

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by binajiya(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Yes its true. It's located at utako, d office is not far from Berger bridge... If u r there ask anyone around

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by pyod(f): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pls wen do they stop collecting
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by don4real18(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
macanthony25:
Please I heard they are collecting CVs, who knows their office in Abuja. And how true is this information. Treat as urgent.
Brother, can I send you my CV to help me submit
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by abuuthmaan: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
please, who has an idea on the condition of service there?
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by ibebnb: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
me too i want to submit my own but i dont live in abj can someone provide me with his or her e mail let me send to him or her for submission i am broke at the moment my name is ema 08165621938

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
don4real18:

Brother, can I send you my CV to help me submit

Locate their office in Utako and submit it yourself Sir
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
ibebnb:
me too i want to submit my own but i dont live in abj can someone provide me with his or her e mail let me send to him or her for submission i am broke at the moment my name is ema 08165621938

Well, you have to submit your cv, credentials with a hand written application letter
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
pyod:
Pls wen do they stop collecting

Not stated
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
abuuthmaan:
please, who has an idea on the condition of service there?

Nigerians..... I tire for una.
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by don4real18(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
macanthony25:

Locate their office in Utako and submit it yourself Sir
I'm in Lagos, sir
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
How are we sure the senators, haven't taken all d slots? grin

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by Hafsat24(f): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Running204:
How are we sure the senators, haven't taken all d slots? grin

Hmm that's the story i'm hearing already..other FG agencies recruit and they won't let the ordinary masses get a fair share not to talk of NASC which is their very own undecided..no harm in trying though.. God will see us through

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by Gtuns(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2017
upgrade your CV. and stand a better chance in the Labour market. for training of sage accounting, digital marketing, Web design, 2d video animation at affordable price contact me on 07032322299

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Hafsat24:

Hmm that's the story i'm hearing already..other FG agencies recruit and they won't let the ordinary masses get a fair share not to talk of NASC which is their very own undecided..no harm in trying though.. God will see us through
My sis...Naija matter tire every person angry
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by Hafsat24(f): 5:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Running204:
My sis...Naija matter tire every person angry

Hmm it's really depressing..May God bless us with good opportunities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2017
macanthony25:

Well, you have to submit your cv, credentials with a hand written application letter
In the letter, Is there any specific position to apply for? Thank you
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Revolution looming soon on injustice been melted on masses, NASC vacancies was ordered to be declared as electioneering year approaches but an insider cabal within the service refused and even halted further submission so as to pave way for his cronies. Though recently, reopened haven aware of it's implications on his career but SMS were only been received by their cronies for interview. As an Anti- injustice campaigner & also, an applicant's. High time we embrace whistle blowing policy, Nigeria shall be great again. CHEERS.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by RedDistrict: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2017
National assembly??
Senators lounge??
Pure serious connect tins na, God epp us ordinary Nigerians

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by successking401(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Gtuns:
upgrade your CV. and stand a better chance in the Labour market. for training of sage accounting, digital marketing, Web design, 2d video animation at affordable price contact me on 07032322299
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by graciamore(f): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2017
RedDistrict:
National assembly??

Senators lounge??

Pure serious connect tins na, God epp us ordinary Nigerians
serious connecting you said? human connection? I reject human connection. I hate the word human conection. who owns the heart of the humans?God. please let's stop attributing greatness to this common humans jor
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Kingzy4pep:
In the letter, Is there any specific position to apply for? Thank you

Make it an open application. Thank you
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2017
don4real18:

I'm in Lagos, sir

Haba... Oga focus on Lagos jobs na. You guys have more opportunities than us in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by macanthony25(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2017
What's this digital marketing that's trending now all about? If you base in Abuja, kindly chat me up, I might be interested. 07060937800

Cc: Gtuns
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by preshdiva(f): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
macanthony25:

Do you have an idea who the application letter should be directed to?
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by preshdiva(f): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
macanthony25:

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by don4real18(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
macanthony25:

Haba... Oga focus on Lagos jobs na. You guys have more opportunities than us in Abuja.
Okay, no problem... If you have an offer in Lagos and you need to submit a hard copy CV, call on me and I will do it for you
Re: National Assembly Service Commission by preshdiva(f): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
don4real18:

Okay, no problem... If you have an offer in Lagos and you need to submit a hard copy CV, call on me and I will do it for you

If I knew that people could submit for others, I would have done that for you. One lady brought applications for five people and they were accepted. I don't know the deadline for submission though; I overheard some people say its today. So sorry dear.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Service Commission by Alabamagnate: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
What is their salary range?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable For Someone Living On The Mainland To Take A N40 Salary Job? / Please How Well Paid Are Teachers In Private Secondary Schools In Port Harcourt? / Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.