Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? (71234 Views)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Rinoxy: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
A friend married his wife as a virgin and has remained faithful to her. He suspected her of infidelity and confronted her, to his surprise she said 'yes I slept with another man since you can't satisfy me'. Imagine the audacity!!!!

Note that this man has tried all he could to be better but she never cooperated with him. She's not remorseful and has been more disrespectful to him since the incident. Mature advice please as his sanity is paramount at the moment.

43 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by culf: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2021
imagine! na to quietly pack his belonging and leave her, dash her everything including the bride price. She is not sorry for her actions.

334 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Bola146(f): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2021
She can kill the man, the man should do DNA for his children. The woman is very silly.

360 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Optimistguy1969: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Bola146:
He can kill the man, the man should do DNA for his children. The woman is very silly.
Why you dey confuse me na?!
Go and sleep please.

Bola146:

I guess you are the man grin don't pass your aggression here, face your wahala

You for no modify the post na, Odingua

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by GboyegaD(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2021
He should give himself sense asap. He knows what to do and he should do it.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Bola146(f): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Why you dey confuse me na?!
Go and sleep please

I guess you are the man grin don't pass your aggression here, face your wahala

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Ebubechuwku(m): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2021
If na me, I go send her away, make she pack all her belongings go her village and I will look out for a better someone daughter to marry....

Send that wh*re away grin grin grin

Life too short than to be sad on little things.. grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Kobojunkie: 1:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Rinoxy:
A friend married his wife as a virgin and has remained faithful to her. He suspected her of infidelity and confronted her, to his surprise she said 'yes I slept with another man since you can't satisfy me'. Imagine the audacity!!!! Note that this man has tried all he could to be better but she never cooperated with him. She's not remorseful and has been more disrespectful to him since the incident. Mature advice please as his sanity is paramount at the moment.
Why exactly should the woman be respectful to the man though? undecided

Since the woman has decided not to tangle, wetin be your own with the man and the wife? Why not allow them tackle the situation by themselves? undecided

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Ulunne777(f): 1:36am On Dec 23, 2021
He should check himself and find out where He Is lacking .Also focus on the kids.Theres a movie called warroom about marital issues which He sould watch.Hygiene too.

It rains everywhere.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by yuping(m): 1:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Seems the wife is tired of the man inability to satisfy her. Its painful, The man should work on himself in all area.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Richy4(m): 1:42am On Dec 23, 2021
If this is true, then let him know that Marriage is no longer a do or die affairs.. They said if you see a bird dancing along the road, the drummer is not very far... whoever that is beating the drum your friend's wife is dancing is not very far...

That man should play the irreconcilable differences card already..( He can file for a divorce on ground of infidelity).. Since he has done everything to please her and nothing was happening...

Even if he starts studying all the Kamasutra sex positions, or travel to India to study it, it might not change anything...

I'm just wondering why he was begging and wasn't finding her repulsive.. anyways wetin I know self
embarassed...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by socialmediaman: 1:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Ulunne777:
He should ignore her and focus on the kids.

It rains everywhere

You mean like, every woman in Nigeria cheats? I thought it was 6 out of 10 women

5 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Dec 23, 2021
yuping:
Seems the wife is tired of the man inability to satisfy her. Its paindul, The man should work on himself in all area.
Great advice! undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Richy4(m): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2021
yuping:
Seems the wife is tired of the man inability to satisfy her. Its paindul, The man should work on himself in all area.
If some of you were to be judges...I will put my chaplet on pure water and pray never to appear 100m close to the court room where you guys were preceding.. jzzz!!!! shocked

46 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Ulunne777(f): 3:43am On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

You mean like, every woman in Nigeria cheats? I thought it was 6 out of 10 women

Is that the statistics for Nigerian men?

3 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by socialmediaman: 4:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Ulunne777:

Is that the statistics for Nigerian men?

No. Nigerian women are the most unfaithful wives in the world. 62% of them, meaning 6 out of every 10. So by “it rains everywhere” do you mean that it’s not 62% but 100% of them?

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/nigerian-women-ranked-worlds-unfaithful-women-report/

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

10 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by chatinent: 4:49am On Dec 23, 2021
The only ground for divorce I recognise is sexual immorality. You can divorce your wife if you can't live with it, sire.

4 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by phemmyfour: 5:03am On Dec 23, 2021
Rinoxy:
A friend married his wife as a virgin and has remained faithful to her. He suspected her of infidelity and confronted her, to his surprise she said 'yes I slept with another man since you can't satisfy me'. Imagine the audacity!!!! Note that this man has tried all he could to be better but she never cooperated with him. She's not remorseful and has been more disrespectful to him since the incident. Mature advice please as his sanity is paramount at the moment.
They are not compatible sexually....it's time to end it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by EmperorTolson: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2021
I'm sure that man doesn't have enough to give his wife, not just money.
Leave the woman for good, she will later regret her action.
Some women no deserve love at all.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by IYANGBALI: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Bola146:
She can kill the man, the man should do DNA for his children. The woman is very silly.
yinmu

4 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by DenreleDave(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Mad oooooooo
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Ulunne777(f): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

No. Nigerian women are the most unfaithful wives in the world. 62% of them, meaning 6 out of every 10. So by “it rains everywhere” do you mean that it’s not 62% but 100% of them?

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/nigerian-women-ranked-worlds-unfaithful-women-report/

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

and they are unfaithful with themselves?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by juniorstar(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Rinoxy:
Let me not talk what i will do if am the guy. Cos it aint gonna be pleasant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by yuping(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Richy4:

If some of you were to be judges...I will put my chaplet on pure water and pray never to appear 100m close to the court room where you guys were preceding.. jzzz!!!! shocked
I never judge both parties involved.
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2021
send her back to her parents.

then, go for complete medical process to improve your sexual performance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by reginaeb: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2021
You marry a virgin problem, you marry a non virgin problem.. na wa. OP your peace of mind is important pls separate from that woman ASAP

9 Likes

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by demelza: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Lemme guess...

After sleeping around and getting erectile dysfunction, oga looked for a fagin because sHe wIlL nOt bE aBlE tO tElL tHe dIfFeReNce. Okwaya? grin
That's why he is forming gentleman and looking for advice, when we all know what a normal Nigerian man would do in such situations. grin grin grin

See how my gender is looking elsewhere for virile kini because she carried her tear-rubber self and join with brostitute that have spent all his energy on other women. Kai, I cannot imagine all the pains she went through just to see one in this buhari era. Poor woman.

Hopefully, others will learn to leave brostitutes for their female counterparts.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Richy4:

As in eh!!!!!
Likeeeee....
A married woman cheated on her husband and all that human being can say is that "the man should work on himself"!?

As for what I would do...
It's a straight divorce and of course I'll effect the terms of our prenup asap...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Olumyyde(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Rinoxy:
That woman has already left the marriage. Better the leaves fully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by karlnomarx: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Damn undecided
Re: Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? by Caramia2020(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hmm, Matthew 5:32 (KJV) But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery. So she is good to go.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Husband Faints In Labour Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.