Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Who Was Cain's Wife, Could It Have Been His Sister? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Was Cain's Wife, Could It Have Been His Sister? (449 Views)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Who Was Cain's Wife? / Who Gave Birth To Cain Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Cain's Wife, Could It Have Been His Sister? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Who was Cain's wife? Was Cain's wife his sister? Knowing what the Bible says about incest, and intermarriage relationships, questions about Cain's wife have merit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGTdIvYQjCc
Re: Who Was Cain's Wife, Could It Have Been His Sister? by illicit(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
OP. The bible has not said anything about incest at that time. so it might be his sister. presumably.
Abraham and Sarah were half siblings. I hope you know that.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Cain's Wife, Could It Have Been His Sister? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
illicit:

OP. The bible has not said anything about incest at that time. so it might be his sister. presumably.
Abraham and Sarah were half siblings. I hope you know that.

Yes, I know that. smiley
Re: Who Was Cain's Wife, Could It Have Been His Sister? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Was Cain's wife his sister?

(1) (Reply)

Humility / Nigeria Vs United Kingdom New Year 2018 Predictions / "Dump Your Refuse And Claim Your Generational Curse" Sign Post (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.