Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigeria Vs United Kingdom New Year 2018 Predictions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Vs United Kingdom New Year 2018 Predictions (446 Views)

PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January / Significant Goliaths Will Fall :2018 Predictions By Pastor Adeboye / Prophesies For Year 2018 By Prophet Okoroade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs United Kingdom New Year 2018 Predictions by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Nigeria
1. More enemies will die this year by fire
2. Certain politicians may lose their seats
3. Weather chaos may happen in some parts
4. A popular Nollywood actor/actress will die this year
5. As you sow seed in 2018, you will reap untold riches
6. All goliaths will come crashing down this year for the faithful seed sowers
7. There will be fires in different parts of the world
8. Haters will suffer this year

UK
1. More clean water and decent environment for Children and families
2. Greener cars with lower carbon emissions
3. More investment in education and research
4. Increased investment in homes and infrastructure
5. Creation of more Job opportunities
6. Reduce waiting times for accident and emergency
7. Enhancement of already in place road safety measures
8. Reduction in Child Poverty
Re: Nigeria Vs United Kingdom New Year 2018 Predictions by divinehand2003(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2018
How I wish I was a citizen of the UK. Enough of all these wicked predictions in Africa already. Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Vs United Kingdom New Year 2018 Predictions by internationalman(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Nigeria pastors prophesies is like wishing someone evil...

I will start taking them serious the day any of them can tell us the exact outcome of a football game..

Let them prophesy for us the two finalist of the forthcoming World Cup.

The best way to help the youth is to tell us the exact outcome of a match and leave the rest to us.... My bet9ja peeps can relate.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Muslims Attack My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls-pastor / "Dump Your Refuse And Claim Your Generational Curse" Sign Post (photo) / Church Provides Bus For Its Members To Enable Them Pick Up Their Voters Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.