Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,170 members, 7,838,996 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music (17257 Views)

I Need A Good Record Label To Sign Me / Ycee Exits Tinny Entertainment, Announces Own Label / I Need Gospel Record Label To Sign Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Realhommie(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Catchy tune, na party jam..
All the best to you skibii.
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hello Bob warrido grin
biacan:
What are you still waiting for to do what I asked of you.......? do it now
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by biacan(f): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hello Bob warrido grin
Your headache
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by ashala(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
Aieboocaar:
No be this same bros wey fake em own death and em still never blow?? undecided...... em even baff up die gaaaan.. NO SHOW

I wonder wetin again go make am popular

Lol
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Kobicove(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Even if you strap a dynamite to Skibii's back and light the fuse he still will not 'blow' grin

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by lorenzolotua: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ayubz:
Lolz even falz don talk am say "U FIT FAKE UR OWN DIED BT U FIT STILL NO BLOW" i dnt knw he was referin 2 diz yeye person called skiibii undecidedLolz even falz don talk am say "U FIT FAKE UR OWN DIED BT U FIT STILL NO BLOW" i dnt knw he was referin 2 diz yeye person called skiibii

Grammatical blunder "U FIT FAKE UR OWN DIED"

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by abdulwassi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
person wet no first even sabi sing like that kcee don't blow u... u don run
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Whatever
biacan:
Your headache

Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Jackson042: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
lorenzolotua:

LOL... I just say make i lock up... say another person must catch am...
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by pinnkpill: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
Pvibe007:
What is a Skibii? undecided
the only living dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Pvibe007: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
pinnkpill:
the only living dead

Ok! NEXT! cheesy
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by pinnkpill: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kobicove:
Even if you strap a dynamite to Skibii's back and light the fuse he still will not 'blow' grin
haha lol
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Breaking MIPNG dumps Nairaland to set up his own blog grin
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by 2shure: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
resurection of a dead already dead and remain dead record label.
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by sirjomore(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Aieboocaar:
No be this same bros wey fake em own death and em still never blow?? undecided...... em even baff up die gaaaan.. NO SHOW

I wonder wetin again go make am popular
Lol at least you remember him for something
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Godsonkemz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
He died and resurrected but his music career failed to resurrect with him.
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by peeps4u: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Hahahahahah

Leave this people and make money on my signature jare

Will wish to speak with, how can I please?
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Davidlollipop(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lets watch and see
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by lildush(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
signin skibbii was a waste of resources n time ...
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Ancientboy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Hahahahahah

Leave this people and make money on my signature jare
hello! please can you put me through on this bitcoin?
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Noblewhiz(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS!!
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Antoeni(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Skiibl na dead
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by Ayubz(m): 3:52am On Dec 02, 2017
lorenzolotua:

lolzzzz...as how
Re: Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music by PropertyBuying(f): 5:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Wishful...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Official Radiopalmwine.com Thread / Nasty C – Zulu Man With Some Power Album (mp3 Download) / Video: Magnito – “Genevieve” Ft. Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.