Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) (1162 Views)

CANADA Needs Nurses: Why Nigerians Need To Study Nursing In Canada. / Admission Requirements For Admission Into Cotonou,benin Republic Universities / Study In American University, Benin Republic | ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY UPDATE 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by gentlekeny(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
Am looking at doing my Msc in Canada.

Does anyone have an ample knowledge of the requirements needed(school fees, papers, etc) to study in Canada.
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by gentlekeny(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
We can chat on WhatsApp: 08034883821
Thanks
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
gentlekeny:
Hi Nairalanders,
Am looking at doing my Msc in Canada.

Does anyone have an ample knowledge of the requirements needed(school fees, papers, etc) to study in Canada.

Waste of time. Use the money you'd have invested in procuring a visa, buying flight tickets, paying tuition fees, feeding & accommodation to start a lucrative business. All this Msc nonsense is over hyped.
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by gentlekeny(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:

Waste of time. Use the money you'd have invested in procuring a visa, buying flight tickets, paying tuition fees, feeding & accommodation to start a lucrative business. All this Msc nonsense is over hyped.

Thank you. I have a business am doing and all is working well.
My dreams are different from yours. I want to walk myself up to P.hD level at least.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
gentlekeny:

Thank you. I have a business am doing and all is working well.
My dreams are different from yours. I want to walk myself up to P.hD level at least.

Good luck wasting your time.
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by gentlekeny(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:

Good luck wasting your time.

Thanks for your discouraging advice. That will spur me to achieving my dreams

1 Like

Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
gentlekeny:

Thanks for your discouraging advice. That will spur me to achieving my dreams

It should spur you into having a rethink.
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by gentlekeny(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:

It should spur you into having a rethink.

Baba, i have money to sponsor myself to achieve my dreams. Iam doing a business that is fetching me something good sha.

Keep discouraging me not to be a Dr/Prof in future. Av grown beyond that. Even my village witches have tried severally but i keep moving ahead.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

I hope it is not through all these Canada Visa processing website that litter the internet. Most of them are out to defraud people. Be careful. That's my one kobo advice.
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
gentlekeny:

Baba, i have money to sponsor myself to achieve my dreams. Iam doing a business that is fetching me something good sha.

Keep discouraging me not to be a Dr/Prof in future. Av grown beyond that. Even my village witches have tried severally but i keep moving ahead.

It seems you want to be a Dr/Prof just because of the title. What an inherently silly motivation. You obviously have money to waste. That money would be better spent on other meaningful enterprises other than filling the bottomless pockets of western countries who prey on ignorant people like yourself.
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by gentlekeny(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:

It seems you want to be a Dr/Prof just because of the title.

Is that what i told you?
Do you know me before?
Do you know where am heading to in life?
Are you the one that got me to the level that i am?

Must i invest into a business that i know nothing about before?

Is Tony Elumelu not a Doctor & business tycoon?
Is Pat Utomi not a Prof & business tycoon?

Sir, quietly do your lucrative business and leave me out of it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
gentlekeny:

Is that what i told you?
Do you know me before?
Do you know where am heading to in life?
Are you the one that got me to the level that i am?

Must i invest into a business (buying & selling travel tickets) that i know nothing about before.

Is Tony Elumelu not a Doctor & business tycoon?
Is Pat Utomi not a Prof & tycoon?

Sir, sell your travel tickets quietly and leave out of it. Thanks

I don't know you before but from what I have garnered from our little exchange, I have realized you are someone who is motivated to get a masters degree not because she has a passion for the course or field she wants to get an Msc in, but because she just wants people to identify her as an Msc holder. This in my opinion is an intrinsically foolish and misguided motivation.

Invest your money in your business and probably other lucrative businesses. Don't waste in on an expensive project that isn't worth it. What do you need an Msc for when you already have a business that's providing you money? You want to get an Msc so you can increase your opportunities in the job market? Why do you need to work under someone else when you can create a business enterprise that would make you an employer?
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by gentlekeny(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:

I don't know you before but from what I have garnered from our little exchange, I have realized you are someone who is motivated to get a masters degree not because she has a passion for the course or field she wants to get an Msc in, but because she just wants people to identify her as an Msc holder. This in my opinion is an intrinsically foolish and misguided motivation.

Invest your money in your business and probably other lucrative businesses. Don't waste in on an expensive project that isn't worth it. What do you need an Msc for when you already have a business that's providing you money? You want to get an Msc so you can increase your opportunities in the job market? Why do you need to work under someone else when you can create a business enterprise that would make you an employer?

Thank you. Oh! At the moment am not working under anybody. Am self employed and am not doing that bad. Am into business as you are too and i don't thing any company can tie me down with a job offer.

Am aiming at Canada not just for studies alone but also for business. Thank You.

Do you have any other thing to say?
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
gentlekeny:

Thank you. Oh! At the moment am not working under anybody. Am self employed and am not doing that bad. Am into business as you are too and i don't thing any company can tie me down with a job offer.

Am aiming at Canada not just for studies alone but also for business. Thank You.

Use your brain.
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by gentlekeny(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Zafata:

Use your brain.

Am using it.

Its a public fora otherwise i wld have given you more info on what am doing & my plans
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
gentlekeny:

Am using it.

Its a public fora otherwise i wld have given you more info on what am doing & my plans

As long as your plans include wasting millions of Naira in acquiring an irrelevant degree, the. it's nonsense in my opinion.
Re: I Want To Study In Canada (requirements) by correctguy101(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
gentlekeny:

It's past time you stop responding to the ITK....

How many times does he expect you to explain you have a thriving business that could see you through it all and won't be affected by your not being around?

I understand his fears for you and from your convo with him, I take it, you must have done your homework....

A word of caution tho, make sure the person you're leaving the business for to manage is competent and won't squander your funds... I'm suffering from that mistake and my anger is that i traveled to Jordan just for fun and came back to meet nothing...

As long as it's your dream to acquire more degrees and you're even having business in mind in your travels brother go for it.... No amount is too big to pay to make a dream come true.....

As you pursue your dreams brother, if your business isn't an online business, make sure you put contingencies in place... Good luck bro

(1) (Reply)

Educate The Poor Children: Donate Back To School Items For Underprivileged Kids / Uni Ibadan 2011/2012 (part Time) Both Degree And Diploma Dlc Or Dli Forms Re Out / Intensive UTME, Post UTME And WAEC Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.