Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Carnal Man Can Never Understand The Things Of The Kingdom Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Carnal Man Can Never Understand The Things Of The Kingdom Of God (430 Views)

The Beautiful Things Of Easter / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Is Sex In Marriage Carnal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Carnal Man Can Never Understand The Things Of The Kingdom Of God by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
[b][/b]One thing this daddy freeze that is always looking for fault in Pastor EA Adeboye don't know is that even without Pastor EA Adeboye asking for contributing of billions towards a project, billions enters his personal account without asking and without him even knowing on a daily basis from those who God has used Him for....

That is why I will always tell visionary and ministers! don't run after fame, don't run after money...... Rather! Run after making impact because that is what you will eat for life... No one knows when pastor Adeboye was been built up by God in suffering and making impacts in the lives of people day and night, no one knows when he left a good job with a good pay and comfortable house as a professor to answer God's call and endured for years in a manageable apartment and when he use to eat without meat or fish.

but today when the impacts is dropping billions like showers of rain... A carnal man want to kill himself on a man who doesn't even have his time , am just surprised how those who called themselves Christians will consider the words of a carnal man who doesn't understand the things of the kingdom of God and how it works and it is beyond his understanding, but choose to find errors and fault in the spiritual ones. He is only digging his grave with his own hands.

The video that daddy freeze posted online which is just a minute was cut short to only where daddy asked for those who can Contribute a billion to see his secretary and daddy freeze did not even bother to ask what was the money meant for... So simple for a super mega project in the redemption camp...does he think the big project You See in redemption camp are being funded by angels dropping manna from heaven.

No carnal man will ever understand the things of the kingdom..
Re: A Carnal Man Can Never Understand The Things Of The Kingdom Of God by MistadeRegal(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
I'll pretend like I didn't see this post until I finish what I'm doing.
Re: A Carnal Man Can Never Understand The Things Of The Kingdom Of God by SUPERPACK: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
rubbish, quote your bible to counter him according to what timothy said in the bible, dont just open your mouth to insult people.
Re: A Carnal Man Can Never Understand The Things Of The Kingdom Of God by KardinalZik(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
The unbeliever sees spiritual things as foolishness. He does not understand the doings of the Holy Spirit...because they are spiritually (not economically, psychologically, physically, scientifically or logically) evaluated (1 Corinthians 2:14).

ONLY GREEDY PEOPLE EVADE TITHE!

(1) (Reply)

Christians Please Enough Of This Tithing ISSUE!! / TITHE War:daddy Freeze Blast Apostle Suleman Over His Fake Prophecy / Seven Reasons Why A Child Of God Is An Overcomer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.