Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (42252 Views)

Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle / Gunmen Kidnap 4 Seminarians In Kaduna / Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Kidnap 4-year-boy In Ghana [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by parcydrix(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
cashlurd:
An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth
He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Nobody should come here and start ranting rubbish about how "barbaric" the act is. If he is left to the law to be dealt with, he won't get adequate judgment.

If it was your brother you would not have typed this bs. U would have wanted him to have a second chance
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
God bless those people that burnt him
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by kammali: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Who want evercuate the corpse police or lookers?...
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by jashar(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
Barbaric...

Tufiakwa...

The people that killed him sef...
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Glory....

'This is the end of life for a man who slept last night,woke up this morning hoping to feel thankful for mission accomplished unfortunately,he missed his target in the process of kidnapping four kids and mother for ransom on their way to school this morning 8am,two of them were arrested and this particular one was  bitten and stone to death later was burnt to ashes
whatadisgrace
life show at T.T.C Road Ikot Ansa Calabar'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-who-attempts-to-kidnap-four-school.html?m=1
many things wey dey happen for buhari administration is very alarming. Have Nigerians become this terrible that law enforcement agencies cannot be allowed to handle issues regarding killing and execution of armed rubbers and kidnappers? but I won't blame the masses, I blame politicians who kep! t the image of this nation to a disgusting level. Ndi Ara
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by emakind(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he didn't die
no he didnt die,he s jus sleepin iyeh..
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by emakind(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarrki:
It may also be false accusation

its not false bro..was der liv..he was d unlucky 1 of four as police succeded in rescuing 2 while 1 escape and surely will give his lif to christ after seeing wat the partner pass tru..

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by pally123: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
DTalented:
"He was stoned to death and later burnt to ashes"
God how did we get here? Human being now take delight in killing and burning fellow human.
He attempted to kidnap for ransom but did not succeed. You caught him and killed him. Whose case is worse before man and God?
They should have waited until he has successfully kidnapped them abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by sollybaby(f): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2017
oodualover:
Niger area!!!
Ilu eshe!!!
I will be leaving Nigeria finally by next year summer. I just can't wait.
Fuccked up country
Can i join u?
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2017
yeyerolling:
When will tinubu get such treatment
tinubu is ur own problem abi ? I believe u know ikoyi go burn him dey house
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:39am On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:
It may also be false accusation

No it wasn't ... Four miles Calabar.
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by hokafor(m): 5:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Good news
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:43am On Nov 30, 2017
I won't even wish my enemy this kind of death, crime does not pay, I wonder how these killers goes to sleep with 2eyes close
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2017
USUKUMA:

yo idiot!! this happened close to where I work. the kidnapers were actually 4. 1 was burnt. another detained b the police. while two fled. The detained one confessed at the station that it was the woman's husband's brother that paid them for the job, since according to him, she was a hindrance to their getting of money continuously from her husband (his brother)

Ok
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2017
11k dollars btc for sale.
6m cash
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2017
2shure:
11k dollars btc for sale.
6m cash
hello Pls contact me 08180 257828

11k btc isn't up to 6m though if u do your calculation well.
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by adetes: 6:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Wat an end
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2017
This is what they would have done to that Evans.
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by websiteguru30: 6:42am On Nov 30, 2017
insane country... we don't have the Nigeria police again abi... Thank God my Visa is ready...
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by FlySly05: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he didn't die

He dieded bra
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2017
In d picture where he is burnt, one foot is missing.... One calabar man don corner am to go prepare pepper soup.
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2017
websiteguru30:
insane country... we don't have the Nigeria police again abi... Thank God my Visa is ready...
can I hide in your box?
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by 1miccza: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2017
slimfairboy:
All for the money!!
All for the #Christmas show offs...
Shout to Floyd Mayweather!
Legit spender!!

GOD, I dey beg u...just 3% of Mayweather's riches, BABA e no 2much, i promise to do well and i go fit control am! Thank You In Advance...

Abeg make i join you for this prayer, i say Amen in advance.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by jimb(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2017
mofedamijo:

Safe journey bro,dont 4get home nevertheless,il b out permanently soonest too.........e hav taya mi

please don't kill yourself fr nothing. its better to die trying than to leave without
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Davicool1(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Legit hustle pays, i no fit do inlegal.....laye?
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by melaninbae: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2017
A man's wife and their four kids. Just kill the man nau
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by Felixtuta(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Stricker321:

In the old testament, God commanded His people to put kidnappers to death.

What would Jesus do if he was there?
Re: Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) by abdulmalik3(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he didn't die
� is that a question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kehinde Emmanuel Adeyanju Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / 'Mad Man' Who Received N1.5 Million Alert During Interrogation Arrested In Ondo / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.