Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

“I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fan (860 Views)

Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fan by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
Paul Okoye apologizes

Paul Okoye is sorry, and now he deeply regrets that he brought his family issues on social media, and is not askign his fans to forgive him.

Paul while in a chat with Olisa Adibua on BeatFM, was asked about his sad family drama with his brothers, Peter and Jude.

Recall, the brothers almost came to blows in their lawyer, Festus Keyamo’s office…. Paul said he wasn’t himself at that time, and now, he no longer wishes to stoke more flames.

Despite being persistently probed by the hosts of the show, Paul refused to be drawn into issues bordering on Psquare.

The interview also asked if he’d ever collaborate with his brother, Peter for PSquare again, and he simply said; “I don’t know”.

He however, apologized to his fans, saying, “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart.”

He continued, “I think i am.... click here to read full gist and watch video
Re: “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fan by ghettowriter(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
OK o

1 Like

Re: “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fan by tammyboy1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
i actually thought these guys were very matured while growing up,they were so motivating...
Re: “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fan by slimfairboy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
Na una sabi! We don advice una taya, una no want hear!
Re: “I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” — Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
slimfairboy:
Na una sabi! We don advice una taya, una no want hear!
Lolx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Top 6 Richest Kid Celebrities In Nigeria 2017(video) / Tiwa Savage Slays In New Photos - Hit Or Miss? / Davido Reveals He Made N500 Million On The Day Of His 30billion Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.