Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson (35784 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by exlinklodge: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Controversial actress, Lydia Forson, has chantted Ebony’s hit tack, “Date Your Father” in a Twitter banter with one of her “disrespectful” fan.

The actress was engaged in a nasty confrontation with a police officer last Sunday after the latter prevented her from taking pictures. A man with the name Ba4 on twitter, suggested that the officer should have beaten the actress to pulp.

The fan tweeted;

“Just don’t take pictures is that too much to ask? If it were me I will beat you to pulp with I know my rights thing. You will soon be 40 with no husband or a child ooo. Be humble and submissive kakra,” he tweeted.

However, Lydia Forson, a strong advocate for feminism, hit back with the most hilarious clap back I have ever seen. According to her;

“I can always marry your father and make you my stepson,” Forson replied.

See tweet below....

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/i-will-marry-your-father-make-you-my.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wicked grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by correctguy101(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
I trust my old man. If this kind fresh food cross his lane, the old "crusher" go "smash" her wella. That man na "bad man killer" jhur grin

But if my father marry this one, make I no jhus talk lipsrsealed

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by doyinisaac(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Both the fan and the actress are both dumb and Ill mannered

11 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by emerich(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
correctguy101:
I trust my old man. If this kind fresh food cross his lane, the old "crusher" go "smash" her wella. That man na "bad man killer" jhur grin

Oshe baddest...
U and ur old man go just knack three...some....
U see ur life....?
Why not respect ur old man.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by correctguy101(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
emerich:

Oshe baddest...
U and ur old man go just knack three...some....
U see ur life....?
Why not respect ur old man.

Hey mister

No 3some. My papa go kih me if I begin frequent his house. He knows wazup. Like I said, he's a very old "bad man killer"

19 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
And I will sleep with you in return
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Bossontop(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
undecided
Marry keh....Dis wan go jus fat full everywhere b4 u say jack Robinson

12 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Kunleskey(m): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Are you dreaming ? wake up from slumber.

Anyway u get ........
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by pol23: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
When you realised you can be famous with stupidity.
Forson and Fapson...

11 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by IMASTEX: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
This is serious
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by chloride6: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin

See person mama ooh..

The guy fall hand sha, should have replied his father doesn't do raggedy p**sy.

3 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by gurunlocker: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
In fact, every lady in Nigeria is an actress.... That's an uppercut though

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by BruncleZuma: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2018

Funkeeeeeeh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by 989900: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Marry my father, and we'll do a 3some on you.

You have no monopoly to a foul mouth, b!tch!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Demonicide(f): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
I was thinking is this fapson babe again. Until i saw the FOR in the SON

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good reply to d silly boy,once some boys starts fvcking puss nd using screen touch phones dat allows dem hav account on any social media,dey will tink dey hav arrived thereby insulting nd talking to people anyhow on social media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by sunegg007(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
NON
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
correctguy101:

Now I know its in the genes.

DNA, what a technology...lol
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by xmanco42: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
m
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by delishpot: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
chloride6:
grin grin

See person mama ooh..

The guy fall hand sha, should have replied his father doesn't do raggedy p**sy.

Yinmu, when half of naija men bang prostitutes in brothels and even worse? You think such silly tag faze some strong willed women.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
do u knw how old his father was werey

7 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by delishpot: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
989900:
Marry my father, and we'll do a 3some on you.

You have no monopoly to a foul mouth, b!tch!

So you and your father do 3some with the same woman? all this insult on your old man just to win social media war? chai

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Krafty006: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
very funny....good quality handmade footwear , check my profile
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by omoyankee3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by winfy11(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Do you know where his father is? U want to marry a corpse, shame on u
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Seahawk: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerians boys and their stupid marriage shaming. Meanwhile majority’s of them are not marriageable men. They have nothing going for them except to go online and insult women.

9 Likes

Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by Meti99(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
No be only Forson, na Forkson
Re: Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson by boolet: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Epic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BamBam's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale / Phyno Replies Joey Akan Who Said He Had A Disappointing Year / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.