Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ladies Burns Off Tattoo On Her Hand And Use Knife To Cut Her Skin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies Burns Off Tattoo On Her Hand And Use Knife To Cut Her Skin (1166 Views)

Is It A Sin If A Christian Has A Tattoo On His/her Body? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Burns Off Tattoo On Her Hand And Use Knife To Cut Her Skin by Sirevangel(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
A lady simply identified as ifeoma vivian emeka burnt her hands with hot iron just to remove her tattoo like that wasn't enough, when she felt like the iron wasn't doing what she wanted she used a sharp knife to cut it off.. She said "since electric iron could not remove the tattoo I used knife to cut it off I won't to doing radical things for Jesus #i love Jesus

Re: Ladies Burns Off Tattoo On Her Hand And Use Knife To Cut Her Skin by sinaj(f): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jeez! I dnt blive this shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. / Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche / Identify False Prophets, Preachers & Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.