Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Abs Dashboard Was Indicated....i Need Your Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abs Dashboard Was Indicated....i Need Your Help (856 Views)

Toyota Camry Is Showing ABS And BRAKE On The Dashboard At The Same Time / 40 Honda Dashboard Warning Lights And What They Mean / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abs Dashboard Was Indicated....i Need Your Help by good188(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
im using toyota corolla bank type ,Abeg i need your help , Antilock Brake Warning was ON,and when i want to select a gear it didnt select at all,i leave the car for few minute and its selected but the Antilock Brake Warning still ,what is really going on?
Re: Abs Dashboard Was Indicated....i Need Your Help by timifakay(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
good188:
im using toyota corolla bank type ,Abeg i need your help , Antilock Brake Warning was ON,and when i want to select a gear it didnt select at all,i leave the car for few minute and its selected but the Antilock Brake Warning still ,what is really going on?
There's a faulty in your ABS, so you need a device that can communicate with the module to pin point the fault for you, and it should be operated by someone who can rightly interpreted whatever information is extracted.
Therefore go for a scan and diagnosis.

(1) (Reply)

Tesla Racing Series Gets The Green Light After Model S P100D Passes Crash Tests / INFINITI J30 Owners Get In Here / Tokunbo Acura MDX 2003 - Black. Super Clean, Buy And Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.