Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) (52752 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? / Ambode's Gifts To Vulcanizers Are Springing Up All Over Lagos (PHOTOS) / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2018

When automobile manufacturers make cars, they typically fit the dashboards with some buttons, knobs or indicators. These dashboard features are designed to carry out several functions.

These dashboards items are designed to guide you in order to make safe driving decisions. In other words, these features are there to ensure the safety of the driver and the passengers.

Indeed, some of these functions should not be taken lightly, as ignoring, them could portend great danger.

Some of these dashboard features are there to alert the driver of a malfunction– or potential danger.

For instance, your fuel gauge or fuel indicator keeps you updated on the quantity of fuel you have left in your vehicle. The temperature gauge makes you aware of the temperature of your engine. The Hazard warning or “double indicator” alerts you to know if you are indicating to other motorists that you are in a distressed condition, etc.

Simply, the better your dashboard items work, the safer your driving will be.

However, a set of motorists in Lagos seem to believe that they can do without the functions of these dashboard items. They are the danfo drivers.

A typical Lagos danfo have absolutely nothing on their dashboard working – well, save for the steering wheel.

This further lends credence to the popular belief that Danfos in Lagos are the most unsafe vehicles to commute with.

Or what do you think?

https://autojosh.com/see-the-typical-dashboard-of-danfos-in-lagos-photos/

8 Likes

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2018

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2018

3 Likes

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by IamPlato(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2018

I Have Always Wondered what A New Danfo looks Like. Which Company Owns That Bus?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by CarGuideNG: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Eife(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2018
This is Nigeria grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Imustreturn(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2018
If u enter that bus from iyana paja or egbeda to oshodi ehh.. Nah wahala oo.. Now way be say them dey work road chai .

All ur body nah pain go full am before u come down from the bus..

Modified:: I dey go Ikeja along now see the one I enter grin

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by OCTAVO: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
So
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by emmabest2000(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Enu kinihun ni owo wa grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Arewa12: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by dadebayo1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Danfo... grin

1 Like

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Austinoiz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
E dey work!
Afonjas,,abi e no dey work?

1 Like

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by ItzBIM(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sole purpose of public transport is to get from A to B don’t start looking for luxury. If you want to listen to radio buy your own car.

16 Likes

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by banre(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Imustreturn:
If u enter that bus from iyana paja or egbeda to oshodi ehh.. Nah wahala oo.. Now way be say them dey work road chai .

All ur body nah pain go full am before u come down from the bus

i swear down grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
angry

This Autojosh is very ungrateful..

Atleast the airbags in the steering and the dashboard are still intact.
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Pavore9: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
For many it does not exist but just a tool box!

2 Likes

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by LAFO: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by montumonami(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamPlato:

I Have Always Wondered what A New Danfo looks Like. Which Company Owns That Bus?
..Volkswagen

1 Like

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SaintHilary(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin
We Nigerians can manage sumtin like mad!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
If you done drive for 12years+ you go know say you no need dashboard to know all those things you mention.

5 Likes

Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
ilima8:
All na dashboard grin
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by enabledgoddess(f): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Whenever I take those danfo. I hold my breath till I get down. Safety isn't in their dictionary. Just make the cheddar
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by eluquenson(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lagos grin
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by zombieTRACKER: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Death traps

Buhari Nigeria
Re: See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) by zombieTRACKER: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
SaintHilary:
grin
We Nigerians can manage sumtin like mad!!

Talk of yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X / Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.