Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. (1237 Views)

CAF Awards 2019: Sadio Mane Is Africa’s Best Player / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Between Ronaldo And Messi, Who Do You Think Deserves This Year's Balon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by miremoses(m): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
OK guys. It's just to share your thoughts. I decided to upload this after I saw the performance of some Africans bests players in their clubs today(especially mane &salah) . Who played for their club(Liverpool) this evening. I'm not taking anything away from victor Moses, although his out injured and aubamayang who is also in fine form too.
We all know that BBC African best player award is around the corner, so I would like us to just choose the player we think he deserves to emerge as the winner.

I will post their pictures one after the other and all you need to do is to 'click' Like on just one picture. and then comment on who you chose and why.
Let the vote begin.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by slimfairboy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Judging from last season's performances, Victor Mose derserve the award! My humble opinion!
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by miremoses(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Salah

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by miremoses(m): 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
Mane

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by miremoses(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2017
Aubamayang

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by miremoses(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2017
Moses

Re: Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by miremoses(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2017
slimfairboy:
Judging from last season's performances, Victor Mose derserve the award!
My humble opinion!
I've updated their pictures bro.
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by feezy(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Speed darlynton
Re: Who Do You Guys Think Deserves To Be Called Africa's Best Player. by chukxie(m): 6:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Salah.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Falcons Defender Ebinome, Meets Eto For The First Time (photo) / 5 Odds Won / PSG Ace Di Maria Send Huge Warning To Teammates Aheadof UCL Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.