Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" (21015 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / I Met My Wife On Set - Ali Nuhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by abefedammy: 2:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Nollywood Actress Makida Moka who is about to wed her husband shares story of how her ex-boyfriend nearly stopped her from meeting the love of her life.

She said;
"Lol, I had a boyfriend I wanted to go on a day trip to Olumo Rock want to go and then none of my other friends wanted to. I didn't know anyone else going but went anyway by myself and met the love of my life on that day trip"

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/nollywood-actress-makida-moka-shares.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by uzohrome(m): 2:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Makida moka has to remain grateful to her x, for showing his questionable character that led to their breakup. And also she has to be thankful to God for this wonderful and clean headed fellow smiling to a his undisplayed character of which might enhance the love or!!!, more blessing dear. Enjoy ur man

6 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by doyinisaac(m): 2:48am On Nov 30, 2017
me i am confused here oooo,her boyfriend did not follow her to the olumo rock,was that the major reason she broke up with him??this does not make sense......she said even her other friends did not want to go too so what is the issue here......

21 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by BruncleZuma: 2:49am On Nov 30, 2017
She's a love peddler then...she went to Olumo Rock(I still don't understand why people go there) and she met this onyibo-English speaking bros and she offed her pant and now want to use a superhero origin story to dazzle us...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by doyinisaac(m): 2:50am On Nov 30, 2017
uzohrome:
Makida moka has to remain grateful to her x, for showing his questionable character that led to their breakup. And also she has to be thankful to God for this wonderful and clean headed fellow smiling to a his undisplayed character of which might enhance the love or!!!, more blessing dear. Enjoy ur man
just thinking out loud,what if the guy had a genuine reason for not following her to the olumo rock??what about if he was busy??i do not want to believe that is the only reason she left the guy...very funny

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Flexherbal(m): 4:10am On Nov 30, 2017
She did not tell us why she left her ex!
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by doyinisaac(m): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Flexherbal:
She did not tell us why she left her else !
ex don turn to "else".......??

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Flexherbal(m): 4:30am On Nov 30, 2017
doyinisaac:

Professor, it was a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2017
...... outta point!
NOT adding up @ all!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by bumi10(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2017
ok
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Ezrajim: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
Who gives a Bleep? undecided
Madam swerve, Moderators should stop putting dis kinda news on front page. It's thrash

11 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
doyinisaac:
Haba bro!
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by adbayo79ba(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
the way some people's brain works tho' sad

1 Like

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2017
Flexherbal:

Professor, it was a mistake.
Sure it was, no one above it!
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by tonididdy(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2017
make we fry water?

8 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2017
grin

okay
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by donstan18: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Every single lady should start going to Olumo roock!
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Rebuke: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Women sha. She had a boyfriend yet met d love of her life.

Forget, even if d boyfriend had followed her she still Wld have left him for d better and probably d most pocket loaded and good looking guy.

Wat silly xcuse.

10 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Ronnicute(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2017
U went alone and met your fiancé.....? Meaning u never loved your boyfriend in d first place for u to have agreed.

4 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by LadyD91: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Your husband "to be"
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by ekensi01: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2017
grin

Your village people spotted.
Thank God you overcame.

Now let him marry you first, financee
Is not a husband
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Gomd: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2017
I Hate Childish Girls Like This
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2017
She cheated on her Ex boyfriend to land this geek...This Hoes ain't loyal

6 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
doyinisaac:
me i am confused here oooo,her boyfriend did not follow her to the olumo rock,was that the major reason she broke up with him??this does not make sense......she said even her other friends did not want to go too so what is the issue here......
I jst weak for d story..
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by jobinfomania(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
oya enjoy
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by jaheymezz(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2017
everybody is just mad
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Girls are never loyal

4 Likes

Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by sisisioge: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Oh my, you two look so cute!
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by chinawapz(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2017
doyinisaac:
Exactly my mind
Re: Makita Moka: "How I Met My Husband-To-Be, How My Ex-Boyfriend Almost Stopped Me" by nairaman66(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2017
What a shame! She is just spilling rubbish.., next you will go on another trip and meet another love of your life!!

Her husband need to take this as a red flag!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, Vector Loses Dad / "I Will Consider Plastic Surgery If..." Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. / Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame 2020: List Of Honourees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.